Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha | James Lavelle | Satoshi Tomiie at crobar reviews???

Satoshie was good, not great. Played some straight up house bombs.

Sasha was fuckin unreal, the man is the best DJ on the planet. His skills, and track selection are the best. Just plays bombs. The last hour 6-7 was INFUCKINSAINE!!!!!!!!!! All the tracks had hugh basslines, amazing vocals, and never heard of one of them before. Sasha is one of the few DJ's who will wow me. BEST DJ ON THE PLANET!!!!!!!!!!!!

lavelle played wayyyy better than he did last time i saw him which was last year @ crobar also for sasha's fundacion party...

but sasha... no words

he was UNBELIEVABLE... i think u have got to be anti-house music to not like what he did last night... just totally blew me away, i wanted to die in that club... especially what he did in the beginning with that remix of "lostep - burma" when he got on the second time... UNREAL

now it just sucks that it was a closing party and we're probably not gonna see him for a long while....

wow....it was my first time seeing sasha live and i was freaking blown away. amazing....i showed up at 3am so i missed the earlier part of the sets.....and i left around 630......the music was the reason i stayed after all my friends went home.....cant wait to see sasha again, whenever that will be!

pretty fun night on Friday. Playing the Reed Room was a fun way to start the night. Thanks to all who came out early.

On to the big guys...

I was all over the place so I didn't really get a chance to really listen to Satoshi's set enough to form an opinion. He played a lot of bangers, and I flipped out when I heard him drop Chab - You and Me. Don't think I have ever heard that one out at a club before. Stayed til about 4:30 or so...Sasha played solidly while I was there.

headed over to Love late night and Three and Damian were killing it til about 5:30 or so when we left to go home for the night. Good to see a lot of the familiar faces and meet some new ones as well.

also, is it me or was the sound on the main floor horrendous? There were a few times throughout the night where I could have sworn Satoshi and Sasha were wrecking mixes, only to change position in the club and realize my ears were catching bad sound delays from all over the place.

Satoshi started well then built his opening set into a battlefield war laying down bomb ass tracks up until Coe stepped into crobar around 2:30. Sasha can still bring it like he used to.... This track was a peak hour one he would play during his twilo residency. CLICK ME . As soon as I heard it I knew this was going to be a very long twisted night. Sasha took an 90 minute breather to let his mate Lavelle have some fun also. Then Sasha gets back to fucking with our minds for the rest of the evening.