Can we get a CP Chatroom Meetup review?

9mile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure xlr8ted hasn't slept yet

by far the best part of the night was the scavenger hunt at Margie's house

Cody's was bumpin (literally and figuratively) all night long...i can't even begin to repeat some of the things xlr8ted was saying to my father throughout the night. Ghhhhhost is a bitch also for leaving so early. Chilled with Flow later on in the night. Baron and I closed out Cody's by ourselves around 3:00am with my father. Headed over to emjay's for a afterhours which didn't have nearly enough drugs for us...very unprepared!

yo wtf

Newly single after two years with a person who taught me a lot, we shared a lot of great times and no doubt that there was love there, but we didn't get along and decided to seperate. I'm 22 years old, with a very happy and positive demenor. I just moved out to Freeport Long Island with my best friend in the whole world, I do sales for NYSC and I love my job. I have a puggle puppy named Jill who's the most loving dog on the face of the earth. I love tattoos, piercings I could do without, I love rock music, I love to laugh and smile, I love watching movies, cooking, sleeping and of course SHOPPING!! I love living my life the way I want without having any restrictions, I'm young and I plan on living it up for the time being. I actually like being alone, I don't plan on being in another relationship for a while just because I need to grow as a person.

My Type of guy: Has to be strong, I love a big man, tall ((round 6"0)), in shape (( doens't have to be a juice head but def in shape)), fun and VERY outgoing, loves rock music, loves tattoos, likes to party and have a good time together, loves animals, and just relaxing.

I'm a good person and I treat people right ... gain my trust and I will be the greatest love of your life =)

Newly single after two years with a person who taught me a lot, we shared a lot of great times and no doubt that there was love there, but we didn't get along and decided to seperate. I'm 22 years old, with a very happy and positive demenor. I just moved out to Freeport Long Island with my best friend in the whole world, I do sales for NYSC and I love my job. I have a puggle puppy named Jill who's the most loving dog on the face of the earth. I love tattoos, piercings I could do without, I love rock music, I love to laugh and smile, I love watching movies, cooking, sleeping and of course SHOPPING!! I love living my life the way I want without having any restrictions, I'm young and I plan on living it up for the time being. I actually like being alone, I don't plan on being in another relationship for a while just because I need to grow as a person.

My Type of guy: Has to be strong, I love a big man, tall ((round 6"0)), in shape (( doens't have to be a juice head but def in shape)), fun and VERY outgoing, loves rock music, loves tattoos, likes to party and have a good time together, loves animals, and just relaxing.

I'm a good person and I treat people right ... gain my trust and I will be the greatest love of your life =)

lmao

Ante?