Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Baby Names

9mile

could be...

some highlights of babies born in 2000:

273 armanis (boys)

298 armanis(girls)

55 chevys

7 dannons - probably gay, definitely a pussy, but with outstanding cardiovascular health.

17 dodges

5 guinnesses

7 magnums - some guys are just blessed that way. most aren't lucky enough to be branded with a name that advertises it.

103 stetsons

6 timberlands - "hey, timbo, get your punk ass in here for dinner boy..."

8 tuffs - see magnum.

11 aristas

12 camrys (boys) - not the most attractive kids, but solid b students and future middle-managers.

56 camrys (girls)

54 caprices - can take a lot of abuse.

36 cateras - who names their kid after the second-worst car in cadillac's history?

15 champagnes

34 chardonnays - you're gambling with this one. she could be cheap and trashy, or surprisingly complex and refined.

23 chevelles - bound to be built like dick butkus. that's not good for a girl.

10 evians (boys)

15 evians (girls)

5 ikeas

22 jettas - these girls will look cute, but are highly unstable and breakdown prone.

353 lexuses

164 nauticas

and 1 partridge in a pear tree

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My girl and me have already decided what we are going to name our daughter if we have one... Giada. It's Italian for Jade, and it's pronounced ja-da.

That's a nice name. You know everyone is going to be pronouncing it Gee-A-Da though, right?

Guest onisakura

I had picked out Julian Andres for my little cousin but my uncle named him Jonathan instead. If youre not gonna use the name i picked, dont ask me to name your child.

...no one is ever gonna say that right lol...unless u hang out with a lot of french people.....OHN REE!!!!!!!!!!!

well your name is misk, but pron. bitch and i don't have to hang around assholes to know that. people would say ohn-ree, if you tell them that is how it's said... its like my name, sharon. some people say "sha-run" or "sha-rone". i just tell them the way i like it.

well your name is misk, but pron. bitch and i don't have to hang around assholes to know that. people would say ohn-ree, if you tell them that is how it's said... its like my name, sharon. some people say "sha-run" or "sha-rone". i just tell them the way i like it.

lol diss... its true though my cousins name is andre (pronounced on-dree) noone ever says it... they always say it like dr.dre but with on in front... on dray.