Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Instead of spamming the forums

montbh

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here we go again, hate having to argue this.

It's been studied and proven that almost all people are different on the web than they are in real life. Do a google on AVATAR BASED MARKETING, there was an excellent article on it in this months Harvard Business Review.

Companies are now begining to market to people's personas on the net, and not how they are in real life.

And again, its the internet, who cares? be whoever or whatever you want to be.

Guest onisakura

It's been studied and proven that almost all people are different on the web than they are in real life. Do a google on AVATAR BASED MARKETING, there was an excellent article on it in this months Harvard Business Review.

Companies are now begining to market to people's personas on the net, and not how they are in real life.

I guess im just not good at keeping up any kind of subterfuge, its just too tiring and I loathe misrepresentation. I'll leave the little games to you guys who do it best.

but if they are different then their real life counterparts, what would be the benefit to market to their internet personas?

I guess im just not good at keeping up any kind of subterfuge, its just too tiring and I loathe misrepresentation. I'll leave the little games to you guys who do it best.

yes we do!

We are all on the cusp of innovation in cp chat..... you guys are missing out!