Clubplanet Nightlife Community

See Fred..

if only all of us could tell fat healthcare employees in the midwest how to change their password and what "alphanumeric" means all day long...then we too could get out of work @ 5 on the dot
not for nothing but this was directed towards Fred..not you

Are you gonna flame me on every post now when it doesnt concern you?

and i did help desk before i even graduated college.. so relax and worry about your own boring career.

antes career is so exciting that he posts on CP with FSN's, makes up fake AOL sn's of people on CP and makes ytmnd's of people on CP all day.
the funnier thing is you prolly made those aol fsns to try to make it look like it was me :laugh: nice try dick

and you have just as many cp fsns :bowdown:

bwahahaha

ante, why are you going back and editing all the posts where you said "you dont have time" and "you dont use" fsn's?????? :laugh:

derrrrrrr

:laugh::laugh: that would be funny if that was true.i have denied being certain fsns but never denied having fsns in general

NEXT!

my career is exciting and multidimensional

U TALK ABOUT THE CHAT ROOM...U TALK ABOUT ALL OF US

(cue jonstephens to tell me im a herb and i take the intraweb way too seriously)

whats sad is you trying to constantly drag me into your own personal bs...time to move on with your life of excitement and multidimensionality entering expenses at H&R Block (first person in history describing accounting as exciting and multidimensional btw). Leave me out of your garbage interweb babble

**sits back and waits for serge's weak timeshare dig**

that is truly the gayest thing you have ever said

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

omg i cant believe i read over that.....i feel lower about myself for even responding to someone that makes comments like "U TALK ABOUT THE CHAT ROOM...U TALK ABOUT ALL OF US"..let alone a 26 year old

damn, now i really do feel like shit

:laugh: ON CUE!! jon ur the fucking man...im guessing ante brought this to ur attention now that ur BF4E ......im slowly realizing u r as stupid as ur posts ... u dont sense any of the sarcasm in my posts??..i mean..I FUCKIN POINTED IT OUT FOR YOU....

:laugh: ON CUE!! jon ur the fucking man...im guessing ante brought this to ur attention now that ur BF4E ......im slowly realizing u r as stupid as ur posts ... u dont sense any of the sarcasm in my posts??..i mean..I FUCKIN POINTED IT OUT FOR YOU....
yea i flashed the gyro signal on the moon..:rolleyes:

leave me out of your bullshit serge. this thread had nothing to do with you

i know ive sonned you many times so i guess you still carry this grudge

fred is in accounting..u talking shit about an industry u have no clue about is what brought me into this conversation...it doesnt matter how much time we spend on AIM/Msg Boards....our job requires long hours

and u really sonned me..u actually believed me that emjay hates you that you went out of ur way to IM me..steve...al..and who knows who else asking why.....keep up the sonning QB

fred is in accounting..u talking shit about an industry u have no clue about is what brought me into this conversation...it doesnt matter how much time we spend on AIM/Msg Boards....our job requires long hours

and u really sonned me..u actually believed me that emjay hates you that you went out of ur way to IM me..steve...al..and who knows who else asking why.....keep up the sonning QB

i have more a clue than you know.. and regardless that is a lame excuse to get into drama when clearly it was directed towards fred..i didnt talk shit about accounting - theres no mention about accounting anywhere in this thread- it was just about Fred and it was pretty clear.. you're just here for drama and thats it - you even called out djjon so you could add to the drama..

and for what reason should I have not believed you? thats pretty gay.. to go around stating.. so and so hates you..what are you 10 years old?

iight homie