Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All you FLORIDA residents...

bkbeautii

what up.. im coming down to florida in umm.. 10hours.. and ill be there til Monday morning. I want to go out. to classy upscale hot lounges with beautiful people.. but i also LOVE house music (unfortunately the two dont usually mix very often) so i want to hit up some house clubs as well.. but no cheesy shit.. no trance. god no techno. i want real music. good beats.. not jp/boris stuff.. more like umm.. fanciulli.. morillo.. sander.. etc etc.

where shud i go, and who shud i meet cuz i know NOBODY down there. and i dont wanna be waitin in lines or payin admission or any of that. i promise ill return the favor if any of uz ever come to nyc.

aim:fashi0naddictx

Not sure about not payin and shit. Good luck! Hope you're hot. :) To the point...this is my lineup for this weekend. I am coming in town tomorrow.

Friday - Blue then Pawn Shop (house music both places)

Saturday late day - Nikki Beach (house music)

Huge nap

Saturday night - Suite then Space for afterhours :rock:

Sunday - fly home :vomit2:

Sunday night suggestions for you...maybe Nikki Beach or Raleigh Hotel then to Mansion. If I was still in town that is what I would be doing.

that line up is really good but you also may want to check out Aquabooty @ Glass on Sat. (less of a line and less B.S. than Suite - unless you know someone @ Suite)

And Don't miss Fred Everything @ BLUE

fred2.jpg

BTW check UR PM's

Guest onisakura
Ha haa...

My buddy has the hookup at the door at Suite. :deal:

Aquabooty at Glass sounds good too. My buddy went to Glass last night and said it was out of control. :party:

Cough Cough T minus 24 hours and I am on the beach. :)

Bastard, you HAVE to rub it in. I have to wait 48 fuckin hours!!!

Bastard, you HAVE to rub it in. I have to wait 48 fuckin hours!!!

:beer: Don't break out of the gates too fast sweets :vomit3:, Saturday night is going to be a looooong night.

Look on the bright side... your girlfriends will all be hungover Saturday when you get there and you'll be fresh. :)

:party:

Guest onisakura
:beer: Don't break out of the gates too fast sweets :vomit3:, Saturday night is going to be a looooong night.

Look on the bright side... your girlfriends will all be hungover Saturday when you get there and you'll be fresh. :)

:party:

Ohhhhhh....dont be so sure of that. Im planning on going to Pacha for Vibe and Farina on friday night. *lol* Then i have an 8:45am flight!

Ohhhhhh....dont be so sure of that. Im planning on going to Pacha for Vibe and Farina on friday night. *lol* Then i have an 8:45am flight!

Oohhh...I see how it is.

why are you mad then? I would love to hear Farina. :rock:

As for being refreshed, a mudslide will cure your hangover. :beer: For me it will be a call a cab. :clap2:

thanx guys. yea im hot so i hope they treat me nice =)

probably see you around ill most likely go to nikki beach saturday then space at night, or mansion, or crobar.. hMMmm?!? so im me (aim=fashi0naddictx)

56 more days til 21. jeez!! (and yes im counting lmao)

dont be mean! sander is good, and so is fanciulli, hernan cattaneo, morillo, lawler, zabiela, etc etc.. and considering what djs are residents down here.. umm.. (carl cox) you have no room to hate. not saying their the best, but they are different. not everything in life is fucking tiesto, sasha & digweed. jesus. and no.. "bling" didnt im me. and thank gOD i am only in florida hell til monday. i went out tonight. GARBAGE! have fun in your melting pot of shit. only thing florida has going for it is WMC.

and considering your both 28. wow shuddnt you be outta the club scene by now. with wife & kids and all that junk.. and you have MARCUS SCHULZ IN UR PROFILE. lmao. you gunna go see him at spirit in new york w. matt dekay?

dont be mean! sander is good, and so is fanciulli, hernan cattaneo, morillo, lawler, zabiela, etc etc.. and considering what djs are residents down here.. umm.. (carl cox) you have no room to hate. not saying their the best, but they are different. not everything in life is fucking tiesto, sasha & digweed. jesus. and no.. "bling" didnt im me. and thank gOD i am only in florida hell til monday. i went out tonight. GARBAGE! have fun in your melting pot of shit. only thing florida has going for it is WMC.

Garbage? That's a good band! LOL

Alright, where did you go?

Let's try to steer this lady in the right direction so she has fun!

and considering your both 28. wow shuddnt you be outta the club scene by now. with wife & kids and all that junk.. and you have MARCUS SCHULZ IN UR PROFILE. lmao. you gunna go see him at spirit in new york w. matt dekay?

Is there any age limit for clubbing? Can you give me the official ruling on that... see i'll be 30 in November and I'm supposed to show up for afterhours at space this weekend to see Oni..

I'd like to make sure i'm within the "guidelines" for the club scene.

Thanks,

CP Management

EAT SHIT AND DIE