Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To All you FLORIDA residents...

bkbeautii

and considering your both 28. wow shuddnt you be outta the club scene by now. with wife & kids and all that junk.. and you have MARCUS SCHULZ IN UR PROFILE. lmao. you gunna go see him at spirit in new york w. matt dekay?

sheesh!!! dumbass!!!

:party:

Guest onisakura
dont be mean! sander is good, and so is fanciulli, hernan cattaneo, morillo, lawler, zabiela, etc etc.. and considering what djs are residents down here.. umm.. (carl cox) you have no room to hate. not saying their the best, but they are different. not everything in life is fucking tiesto, sasha & digweed. jesus. and no.. "bling" didnt im me. and thank gOD i am only in florida hell til monday. i went out tonight. GARBAGE! have fun in your melting pot of shit. only thing florida has going for it is WMC.

:laugh:

Wow this one just made me laugh. First of all, Sander sucks. Stop being sold on the name/hype. Morillo also sucks, he needs to get off his high horse and actually LOOK at what the fuck he's playing. Little lady, i think you need to sit back and listen before you critisize these peeps because they happen to be extremely discerning clubgoers. To quote you "not everything in life is" big name dj's. Those guys play everywhere. So why bother checking them out in Miami? MIA happens to have some of the best damn locals in the country. Cedric is a guest at Crobar NY, Shawn Rudnick in NJ etc. Patrick M is a must see at Nikki on Sat afternoon....not to even mention Made in Miami on sundays at Mansion with 1/2 of Murk Ralph Falcon.

On to the parties. Aquabooty, Lust for House....just cause you haven't seen the name up in lights doesn't mean they aren't better than those big names you just spewed. And face it, youre a kid. What makes you think that you know more than the veterans that you just insulted? Are you going to be married with kids by 28? If not, then stop being a hypocrite. If that IS what you aspire to, i feel bad for you. So much more out there to experience.

Im sorry if you went out last night and didn't have a good time...maybe if you brought your nose down a notch you'd see whats in front of your face.

dont be mean! sander is good, and so is fanciulli, hernan cattaneo, morillo, lawler, zabiela, etc etc.. and considering what djs are residents down here.. umm.. (carl cox) you have no room to hate. not saying their the best, but they are different. not everything in life is fucking tiesto, sasha & digweed. jesus. and no.. "bling" didnt im me. and thank gOD i am only in florida hell til monday. i went out tonight. GARBAGE! have fun in your melting pot of shit. only thing florida has going for it is WMC.

i see somebody missed you when they took the trash out.

why the Fuck are you here if you don't like it.... ?

and BTW I'm older than almost eveyone who posts on these boards...

and i can still out-dance and out-drink everyone........................

except. prob FUNK :laugh2:

Since you hate FL so much i hope you have a lonely miserable time :tongue:

Just kidding... but you really need to ligten up, get :hump: or :smoke:

I hope she clarifies the ruling quickly, because I may be in trouble if I go out tonight and I'm over the legal age limit for clubbing. :worry:

1. whatever 28 is not old. im just saying by the time im 28, i am probably not going to be out at clubs anymore. Im already tired of the scene and im barely 21.

2. im in florida visiting my cousin. i didnt want him to move down here. but i never see him.. so.. i came here during my week vacation. he would never come to brooklyn.

3. tomorrow day= nikki beach.. night= space.. for all you board members who probably are going to try to jump me. Ill be wearing this:

thanx =)

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=42743&stc=1&d=1150476931

1. whatever 28 is not old. im just saying by the time im 28, i am probably not going to be out at clubs anymore. Im already tired of the scene and im barely 21.

2. im in florida visiting my cousin. i didnt want him to move down here. but i never see him.. so.. i came here during my week vacation. he would never come to brooklyn.

3. tomorrow day= nikki beach.. night= space.. for all you board members who probably are going to try to jump me. Ill be wearing this:

thanx =)

Is that you in the pic, or are you just showing us the outfit?

thanx =)

i'll be at space around 6am sunday AM.. look for me on the patio :D