Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"No English, No Cheesesteak"

What if a foreigner comes in and the only english he knows is how to order a cheese steak. Is he/she ok?

when joe vento, the owner of geno's, was on o&a the other day and then went on to cnn he was asked this question...he said that if you order a cheesesteak in english then yes you do speak english...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when joe vento, the owner of geno's, was on o&a the other day and then went on to cnn he was asked this question...he said that if you order a cheesesteak in english then yes you do speak english...

Kind of a job for naked guy if you ask me

well today on the walk over a fan got on mic and said that stern rules and he has a big dick...and o&a suck or something like that...so o&a start to make fun of him and stern and the whole crowd got into it...so this guy pushes ben...as soon as he does master po and kenny threw this guy down and smashed his face into the ground...o&a were screaming into their mics and getting into the guys face making him apologize and then the undercover cops who join the walkover intervened...it was crazy and the best walk over yet...

i listened to the ostrich story but i only heard bits and pieces of it cause i was home and the internet kept buffereing in and out...but that group was crazy...

The funny part about this is that ordering cheesesteaks in Geno's is a completely different language all it's own... There are plenty of people who are 100% fluent in English who can't order properly and get yelled at...

...i think it's insane that u can take the driving test in other languages......so now when i slam into your fucking car cause your dumb ass is breaking trying to understand signs it's my fault right.......

...i don't care if other languages are offered on recorded messages....but i shouldn't have to press anything to get english......

....make a fucking effort....i don't care how perfect you speak...but at least try ..otherwise get out of my face.......it's funny cause when americans go on vacation to other countries THEY ATTEMPT TO SPEAK THE LANGUAGE......so unless u plan on never leaving your house....make the effort....i don't give a shit what u speak in your house.....

...if u can't say something as simple as CHEESESTEAK NO ONIONS...you are just not making an effort.....