Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question About The 4th

m00vit

:cuss::werd::gang::mad: ok so... whats the deal with 4th of july... what dj's are gonna be in town... AND CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMN TRIBAL!!!!!!!!! im fairly new to miami from nyc and i really miss hearing drums... but its been good to me so far.

thanx

:cuss::werd::gang::mad: ok so... whats the deal with 4th of july... what dj's are gonna be in town... AND CAN SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME GOD DAMN TRIBAL!!!!!!!!! im fairly new to miami from nyc and i really miss hearing drums... but its been good to me so far.

thanx

Tribal? Are you living in 2001?

Haven't you heard? Miami's got its own house sound. It's probably worth nearly as much as a used condom. :D

Tribal? Are you living in 2001?

Haven't you heard? Miami's got its own house sound. It's probably worth nearly as much as a used condom. :D

you cant really say that tribal is 2001... there are alot of quality djs playing dirty tribal...maybe not in miami, but there definitely out there... like victor or dj vibe... you cant call their sound played out...

you cant really say that tribal is 2001... there are alot of quality djs playing dirty tribal...maybe not in miami, but there definitely out there... like victor or dj vibe... you cant call their sound played out...

In Miami, if you can't hold the attention of the "models & bottles" crowd for 10 minutes, you're played out.

That's why most clubs eventually switch to hip hop or die (or have a fake closing party, change name and start with a clean slate).

The clubbing populace in this city has the attention span of a turtle with Alzheimer's. Maybe instead of Charlie, Tina and E, dealers should try selling Ritalin in the clubs. :D

:cuss::werd::gang::mad: ok so... whats the deal with 4th of july...

On July 4, 1776, we claimed our independence from Britain and Democracy was born. Every day thousands leave their homeland to come to the "land of the free and the home of the brave" so they can begin their American Dream.

The United States is truly a diverse nation made up of dynamic people. Each year on July 4, Americans celebrate that freedom and indepen-dence with barbecues, picnics, and family gatherings. Through the Internet we are learning about and communicating with people of different nations, with different languages and different races throughout the world. Bringing the world closer with understanding and knowledge can only benefit all nations.

We invite all nations to celebrate with Americans online this Fourth of July.

Happy Birthday, America!

becca%20fitness%20model%20american%20flag.jpg

Originally Posted by funketeer

go suck on a lemon bitch, jump off a chair!

:party:

Some newbies will just never get it. :biggrin:06-22-06 10:23 PM

Wow... it really feels like 2001 in here... all we need is some tribal... hahahaha. ok kids... im going to buy some lemons:nopity:

Wow... it really feels like 2001 in here... all we need is some tribal... hahahaha. ok kids... im going to buy some lemons:nopity:

I think instead of buying lemons, you should take some time to familiarize yourself with ClubPlanet's quote function. :D

atta boyeeEeEeEeEeee!!!

tribal is 2001

there, I said it, what the fuck are you gonna do about it, hu???

fuck%20you%20pic.jpg

tough guy huh? ill tell you whats 2001... lamers acting hard on clubplanet... there i said it, have a nice day

are u serious... i see u are def a newbie because funketeer is clubplanet lol