Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....en fuego....

Wait...you live in Florida...dont tell me you go tanning? :confused:

:laugh:

i work full time... during the day.. its not like i go to the beach all day and do nothing :laugh:

i don't have time for the beach... i'm always booked on weekends.. either i'm out of town, have people in town, golfing or hungover :drool:

so yes, i pay $25 a month for unlimited tanning.. i go 2-3 (sometimes 4 times if i feel like it) a week ;)

...fire is now type 1 and has crossed a major highway (89A), heading for homes and businesses...i woke up at 4:30am today due to heavy smoke from back burns....crazy shit...we are about to lose a lot, fast...one interesting side effect, it makes you think about what you value...if you were told to evacuate your home, what would you take with you?...in addition, would you stay and disregard the warnings?....

...fire is now type 1 and has crossed a major highway (89A), heading for homes and businesses...i woke up at 4:30am today due to heavy smoke from back burns....crazy shit...we are about to lose a lot, fast...one interesting side effect, it makes you think about what you value...if you were told to evacuate your home, what would you take with you?...in addition, would you stay and disregard the warnings?....

So since you've been thinking about that, are you planning ahead what to take and what to leave if they tell you to evacuate? If so, what is most important to you?

...it's easy for me, all my shit will fit in my car...all my good shit is back east in storage...my pc, documents, jewelry and good clothes would slide ride in the slaab with room for a passenger to boot...

Ah. Good to know. Are you having any regrets about moving there, since this happens often?

Thats like us with hurricane season... i stay unless i'm told to evacuate. I mean its my home.. i pay for it.

If I was told to leave.. i'd probably grab my tub of picture albums, my snoopy doll, as much of my clothes as possible, my files with bills, etc.. my cat, her food and litter box.. my Lap top fo sho! my check books, passport, birth certificate, important stuff like that... and def my Steve Yzerman jersey... LOL