Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need a little help pls, finding the best hotel for a party

copahc

Help a fellow CP user out. I’m going to SoBe for a bachelorette party in August. We plan to do 2 things while we are there. 1. PARTY 2. Lay on the beach. Each will involve large quantities of alcohol. I’d like your help picking out the best hotel for a party. I’ve been to south beach plenty of times, so don’t try to tell me it’s the shelborne or something lame like that. I just want to find the hottest, trendiest, craziest, loudest fanciest hotel I can get where there rooms don’t cost over $500/night. Therefore no Setei either. We wanna be somewhere were we can hang out by the pool and sip strong daiquiris that were mixed by a sexy bartender and pick up on hot boys that we can invite to the evenings after party in out hotel room. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks!

P.S. The savoy and the national had some pretty good prices on suites, but I’ve never been to either of those hotels, so I don’t know what to expect. Are either of them a good choice?

:licker::rock::pint::drool::bootysha::spin2:

P.S. The savoy and the national had some pretty good prices on suites, but I’ve never been to either of those hotels, so I don’t know what to expect. Are either of them a good choice?

:licker::rock::pint::drool::bootysha::spin2:

According to your smilies, you are going to lick, rock, drink, drool and shake you asses until your heads spin...that's going to be one hell of a party...

I stayed at the Beacon this past weekend. First time there. I would say it was sufficient. Beds comfy. Service good, Clean rooms. Quiet. Reasonably priced. Only room for two people each room though. 3 chicks would be a sardine can.

PERFECT LOCATION at 7th and Ocean.

May not be the loud party place you are looking for. Plenty of other places to do that.

Go to the VICTOR hotel. Reasonable guy.

Only thing he asks is that all you girls be scantily clad throughout your stay.

Late nights, golf course trekking after midnite, occasional skinny dipping,

liquor store in the corner, random bj, cant beat it...

Tell him I sent you! icon14.gif

huh? what are you talking about??

I wanna stay at the victor but we have 5 or six girls so i'd need 2 rooms there. and 2 rooms for 2 nights in gonna cost me $2000. thats a little more than i wanna spend.

huh? what are you talking about??

I wanna stay at the victor but we have 5 or six girls so i'd need 2 rooms there. and 2 rooms for 2 nights in gonna cost me $2000. thats a little more than i wanna spend.

Check outthe Damon Dimension, brand new hotel that just opened up in Dania Beach, offers free shuttle in limo or bang bus needs to fort lauderdale miami etc and back, only catch is that BJ's and other favors are asked to be done on the spot, no refunds, dont stay in shitty hotels like the midget rican hotel "victor" that place is a shit hole waiting to be blown down and the "catch me cause Im gay" phillipioo motel is the biggest jerk off place in the state of florida, so check that place out, seems reasonable :)

Check outthe Damon Dimension, brand new hotel that just opened up in Dania Beach, offers free shuttle in limo or bang bus needs to fort lauderdale miami etc and back, only catch is that BJ's and other favors are asked to be done on the spot, no refunds, dont stay in shitty hotels like the midget rican hotel "victor" that place is a shit hole waiting to be blown down and the "catch me cause Im gay" phillipioo motel is the biggest jerk off place in the state of florida, so check that place out, seems reasonable :)

:topicsuck

Thread-Crap-Gay.jpg