Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Comments the Miami Version (God help us)

SlickSlider

not true....joisey is..... :yuck: ....actually most of the other cities incl NY seem pretty dead to me....in miami the oldskoolers like GA and others have just moved on.

yeah NY does suck.. so does chicago and LA.. At least people post in Miami.. ITs just as fun as it used to be years ago (RIP) ;)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't you supposed to be on tooljunkie kissing saleen's ass and talking about sports and parties you don't even go to?

:party:

Kissing saleens ass - ehhh no thanks.... surprisingly enough, i did go out on friday night (sat morning)... i know i know... its rare but it DOES happen :) LOL

Golf on sunday's rocks :)

Kissing saleens ass - ehhh no thanks.... surprisingly enough, i did go out on friday night (sat morning)... i know i know... its rare but it DOES happen :) LOL

Golf on sunday's rocks :)

You were at Nocturnal at 4am...you shoulda called me girl, I was leaving Blue about 4-5am. I woulda come over and gotten you drunk(er). :beer:

LOL!

But Phil does get a DUI label anyway:

Driver's Unusual and Insane.

I can just see him trying to bring home some arse. (Don't get me wrong, no idea anyone's dating situation)

Come to my house for a few drinks, we can take my new huffy dirt bike! I just washed it. :laugh:

I can just see him trying to bring home some arse. (Don't get me wrong, no idea anyone's dating situation)

Come to my house for a few drinks, we can take my new huffy dirt bike! I just washed it. :laugh:

He doesn't have any problems there. He just puts them on the handlebars. And honks his cute bike horn for pedestrians to move aside. :laugh: