Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Comments the Miami Version (God help us)

SlickSlider

bullocks! phil's talking smack......but then again i was a little lit myself so i really couldn't say :smile2: ......who cares anyway........did i tell you tell you the one time phillip got sooo drunk over dirty martinis that he couldn't even operate his own zipper to go to the bathroom?

Hahaha...did he piss himself? Please don't tell me you were a good friend and helped him out. :laugh:

"Bullocks"? I love Brit accents too, and find myself talking like my Brit friends sometimes.

Indeed, who cares? We had fun and that's what we were all there for. Just that he was saying I couldn't walk straight and I told him that I have a bad leg and when I went back to school after my car injury, teachers always stopped me in the halls because they thought I was drunk from my walk, so he STFU after that.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha...did he piss himself? Please don't tell me you were a good friend and helped him out. :laugh:

i'm not THAT good of a friend :laugh:

"Bullocks"? I love Brit accents too, and find myself talking like my Brit friends sometimes.

imposter :finger:

Indeed, who cares? We had fun and that's what we were all there for. Just that he was saying I couldn't walk straight and I told him that I have a bad leg and when I went back to school after my car injury, teachers always stopped me in the halls because they thought I was drunk from my walk, so he STFU after that.

Are you wiretapping my phone, cockblocker? :bigfinge::D