Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Birthday Orisha!

SlickSlider

Thanks everyone! Sorry I'm so late getting online, but I just got home from 2 weeks in L.A., and was unpacking all day yesterday it seemed (divaaaaa). that, and I'm not used to smoking out of a b-o-n-g. ^_^ or smoking at all. Cali is a joint to me, no smoking nessecary. ^_^

I must say it was one of those birthdays that was one of the most wonderful unplanned surprises anyone could ask for. :heart: I don't want to name drop but a certain mover and shaker who I've been close aquantances with for sometime, put me on the list for a great partym(damn rach I coulda gotten you and another friend in for free argh) threw ME a surprise birthday party the next day, in a beachhouse they've been using for a bit, on Venice Beach, complete with fresh fruits and veggies, vegan foods, homemade cheesecake (with a candle to make a great wish), and of course the harder stuff, with beats hardly anyone has heard yet. Not only that, called me their friend *and* a keeper, while confiding in me about their personal life, which I appreciate more than just about anything I can possibly think of. It was the best present everrrrrr! good times....

I think we each made a friend for life. The moment of those kind of epiphones are priceless to me.

:roll: and....you don't need any wrapping paper for them. ;)

lol

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

I'll be up your way to at least Kampai with your and yours.

I'll have my ppl call ur ppl, mmmkay? ^_^

happy birthday, chrissy!!! :kiss2::party::bday:

R n' C

:-* we need to celebrate still. hehe ^_^ she called me chrissy...awwwwe!

The moment of those kind of epiphones are priceless to me.

word sista! i know whatchu mean......btw how was edc??

:-* we need to celebrate still. hehe ^_^

you know it.....let me know once you've settled in so we could compare schedules.....there's lots of catching up to be had as well i'm sure :D