Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: phil

raincry

:direct: stop posting :type: and get back to ironing 010.gif your shirt! according to what you said it'll take you all day to do it.....so get to it!!!! :whip: .....but before you start make me a sanguiche....i'm famished.

I did not say it would take all day. I said it would be the only productive thing I did all day. Of course, it has not been done yet. That's because I went to Publix. So now I cannot do any other productive task today. It will just have to wait until tomorrow. :D

I did not say it would take all day. I said it would be the only productive thing I did all day. Of course, it has not been done yet. That's because I went to Publix. So now I cannot do any other productive task today. It will just have to wait until tomorrow. :D

why don't you just send your shirts to the dry cleaners??

Damn, Koky...that thing is like a wheel out of alignment, pulling the car to the right. You should head over to Tire Kingdom and get that thing fixed, ya know? But now I know why, when I met you and Candy, she stood at your right side the whole time. It must be magnetically attracted to her and has a permanant bend towards where she stands.

Damn, Koky...that thing is like a wheel out of alignment, pulling the car to the right. You should head over to Tire Kingdom and get that thing fixed, ya know? But now I know why, when I met you and Candy, she stood at your right side the whole time. It must be magnetically attracted to her and has a permanant bend towards where she stands.

Ya, lose the avatar. Not what I feel like viewing when looking at CP. :vomit2:

:D No alignment needed. It touches the right spot ;)