Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rooftop Party

ther'es that jade terrace thing on thursday nights ....... i think around happy hour.....im not sure what kind of music though.

bed has a good rooftop, and usually some kind of funky beats going on on friday nights, if it's open. you can get dinner on one of the beds too outside, upstairs, i did that for my bday and i was in heaven. good food too.

thanx guys! i had suggested Bed to her and she seemed interested (the fact that u can have dinner there is appealing)

yeah bed is really a nice place and the food is really good 2....esp the appetizers, omg. i was there on a tues night and the beds were almost all taken upstairs. no one was downstairs cuz it was so nice outside....on my bday there was a girl dj spinning some funky house beats i was totally feeling :)

i have also gone there on friday nights becuz i got in free...good music usually too... my friend djed there a few weeks ago. usually there is a guy named kenny there who is pretty good.

How long ago was this Tues night Bella? I have a friend visiting from out of town and have no clue where to take him. What kind of music did they play, and was it crowded?

I went on may 30, my bday this year... it happened to fall on a tues and i wanted to get dinner w/my friends so we all went that night.....i went w/about 8 friends, we got a bed....honestly it didn't get too crowded, it is a pretty good sized open space......

bed is more of a trendy upscale place - people come after work or get more dressed up there....its like a mid-late twenties/thirties type of crowd....usually they play mostly light funky house or dance music depending on the dj. sometimes there have been special events there too - gabriel and dresden was there in april (although i didnt get to go!)

there are beds downstairs and upstairs, but the beds upstairs are nicer because they are on the open roofdeck, and the dj is off to the side. the balcony section is sometimes blocked off, but it hasn't been since I've been there in a while. the downstairs beds have a different lounge feel, on a fri night there are a lot of people down there around the bar and reserved areas.

the food is a bit more on the exp side but is worth it i think. the mixed drinks are good too....the service there is great as well :) what more can u want you lie on a bed, eat food with friends, enjoy outside and listen to good music :) i love BED i want to go back just thinking about it.

bed is more of a trendy upscale place - people come after work or get more dressed up there....its like a mid-late twenties/thirties type of crowd....usually they play mostly light funky house or dance music depending on the dj.

Sounds perfect..he's 29, I'm 28, and my other friend is 31.. I didnt want to get into anything to crazy..a bar/loungy place..with fun music and a decent amount of people. I used to go to Suede on Tues's, but dont know if they still have their Tues night parties..

I may end up here.

hey! im looking for a fun roof top party to take my friend to for her birthday. music doesnt matter, id prefer dance/ house/ popular shit liek that over rap though

and ummm i think thats it

thanx for ur help guys <3

Bed Rooftop is really fun. Check that out :)

Sounds perfect..he's 29, I'm 28, and my other friend is 31.. I didnt want to get into anything to crazy..a bar/loungy place..with fun music and a decent amount of people. I used to go to Suede on Tues's, but dont know if they still have their Tues night parties..

I may end up here.

yay you should :) what night u thinking of going?

Guest onisakura

BED is nice, been there a couple times. And YES the food is yummy. I'm checking out Nikki Midtown today, not sure if its a rooftop though.

I may end up here.

Suede is closed. It was "Release" dunno what happened to it.