Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets go mets................

well normally i would hope for this team to be taken down in a firey wreck but for the next 3 days i will be cheering the mets on...hopefully someone beans papi in the face :)

dont worry tho...come the weekend we will take care of the mets and remind them who owns NY...

its pretty sad when yankee fans need the mets like this..

relax we'll take care of them for you guys

yeah so sad

your welcome by the way for the marlins and phils

youl need those games when you hit your bump in the road

sick pitching match ups i get to see

Pedro vs Beckett

&

Glavine vs Schilling

:bounce: :bounce:

oh and to the yankee fan who mentioned beating the phils and florida I think we can agree that you need our help much more then we need yours. gonna be nice when we take 2 out of 3 from both of you guys this week

oh and to the yankee fan who mentioned beating the phils and florida I think we can agree that you need our help much more then we need yours. gonna be nice when we take 2 out of 3 from both of you guys this week

yeah since the AL east and the AL on a whole is far superior to the shitty NL , yeh your right.

Lets go mets

yo nmn...have a great time up there...make sure your extremely loud and bash the sox fans...

as for the yanks/mets series this weekend...you will be singing a new tune on monday there nmn and goatmilk

lola...this is NOT a tigers thread... :)

either way we are taking care of business and I think we'd be doing quite well even if we were in the AL

anything else you want to cry about? :boohoo:

no crying here

simply stating facts MEts and Cards are the only 2 teams that would be able to hang in the AL

and if the yanks were in the nl east they would have at least the same recors as the mets

on that note

im glad the mets are doing well

yo nmn...have a great time up there...make sure your extremely loud and bash the sox fans...

as for the yanks/mets series this weekend...you will be singing a new tune on monday there nmn and goatmilk

thanks man

are we on for double or nothing with that $22 you owe me for the upcoming Mets/Yanks series?

no crying here

simply stating facts MEts and Cards are the only 2 teams that would be able to hang in the AL

and if the yanks were in the nl east they would have at least the same recors as the mets

on that note

im glad the mets are doing well

whats with all these "ifs"...they're not, they are in the AL East and may have to win the division to get a playoff spot if Detroit keeps playing as well as they have been...sucks for you

puhleeze how manywhat ifs have you met fans been spitting out hte past 20 yrs.

and that shows how strong the AL is that the wild card is probably coming out of theA L central

just relazx and enjoy the mets first 1/2 successes and let the yanks sort em out as they have been doing for the past 12 yrs

[sniff.] jtk4, you never call. You never write. Is it me? Is there someone else? According to our records, you haven't posted in several weeks. Please post. Please call. I miss you. WTF

Anyway its gonna be a great series, NMN is anyone boos pedro please punch them in the face. He will probably get a huge standing O as he should. I think the mets should thak the sox seeing how we swept the braves and the phillies.

sweet balls

[sniff.] jtk4, you never call. You never write. Is it me? Is there someone else? According to our records, you haven't posted in several weeks. Please post. Please call. I miss you. WTF

Anyway its gonna be a great series, NMN is anyone boos pedro please punch them in the face. He will probably get a huge standing O as he should. I think the mets should thak the sox seeing how we swept the braves and the phillies.

sweet balls

haha thats the auto-response DaVe set up for those of you's who leave us for long periods of time..

Welcome back ;)

sweet balls

sssup jtk

Yeah i think Pedro will get a standing o as well , maybe a smattering of boos

according to nomembername The Mets don need no stinkin help from the yanks or sox

are we on for double or nothing with that $22 you owe me for the upcoming Mets/Yanks series?

sure...

sorry man but because of the Jew factor I had to quote it...u understand

according to nomembername The Mets don need no stinkin help from the yanks or sox

i don't understand...does everyone on this sports forum change shit around to better their argument? when did I ever say we don't need any help? i am always happy when our division rivals lose...if you read my post my point (after the fact that you brought up you beat philly and florida...big fucking deal) was that you need more help then we do. it's not too hard to comprehend.

I realize this is all new to you with the Mets being the talk of the town and all but you should really start getting use to it. You have worked things out for the past twelve years but all good things come to and end (the Braves). You guys have been in a downward spiral since 2000 and I honestly don't see it getting any better soon. Good luck in making the playoffs this year :aright:

sorry man but because of the Jew factor I had to quote it...u understand

i don't understand...does everyone on this sports forum change shit around to better their argument? when did I ever say we don't need any help? i am always happy when our division rivals lose...if you read my post my point (after the fact that you brought up you beat philly and florida...big fucking deal) was that you need more help then we do. it's not too hard to comprehend.

I realize this is all new to you with the Mets being the talk of the town and all but you should really start getting use to it. You have worked things out for the past twelve years but all good things come to and end (the Braves). You guys have been in a downward spiral since 2000 and I honestly don't see it getting any better soon. Good luck in making the playoffs this year :aright:

wow hit a sore spot?

u didint say you didnt need our help but that we needed yours more than you need ours. But in my logic this would mean you really dont need our help , which iswhat i stated to JTk

downward spiral? we won the division every yr since

lighten up francis and have fun,

sweet balls

I dont think we should give the opposing pitcher a standing ovation at the beginning of any contest, but if he does pitch well against us then we should show respect by giving him an ovation. Respect him during the game that he's pitching, but for fuck's sake dont cheer him on against our team.

(if I misunderstood where you were going with the whole cheering Pedro thing)

I completely disagree jon

I see nothing wrong with showing respect to an opposing player who played for your team so well for so long before the game...give him a nice ovation before, I wouldn't be cheering during the game for him and then maybe after depending on how well he pitches. It's all about respect.

It's like when Mike Piazza first came back to Shea and got introduced...are you saying he shouldn't get a nice ovation? of course he should