Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lets go mets................

I completely disagree jon

I see nothing wrong with showing respect to an opposing player who played for your team so well for so long before the game...give him a nice ovation before, I wouldn't be cheering during the game for him and then maybe after depending on how well he pitches. It's all about respect.

It's like when Mike Piazza first came back to Shea and got introduced...are you saying he shouldn't get a nice ovation? of course he should

being introduced at the beginning of the game and cheering for a player during the game against your own team is something completely different.

like i said, i think i misunderstood where jtk and you were going with it

You guys have been in a downward spiral since 2000 and I honestly don't see it getting any better soon. Good luck in making the playoffs this year :aright:

Downward spiral?? :funny:

Our "downward spiral" consists of 5 division titles and 2 world series appearances. Any team in baseball would love to have our downward spiral, especially the Mets... :funny:

Seeing how the fans have given every member of the 2004 team standing o's when they came back, including O-cab who was with us for 3 months and got a huge standing O, petey will get a huge one.

and they gave him one tonight after the first inning so you can guess how big tomorrows will be.

Sup everyone been workin to hard to post but I am going to push forward towards 5000. Only taken me like 5 years lol