Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SUPERMAN RETURNS!!! (wtf???)

funketeer

So who's going to see this movie???

story.jpg

Finally this summer, the hype is justified.

Superman Returns is everything you'd want it to be. It's reverential of the source material, yet a unique film all its own. It's steeped in decadent art-deco mood and details, yet completely current. It's joyous with the possibility of discovery, yet deeply moving in its melancholy. It should satisfy purists and attract new converts.

But most importantly for a summer blockbuster, it's just outright thrilling.

The Full Monty

Superman Trivia

465_superman_060628.jpg

Superman Returns

He was super right to the very end, and then some. I hadn't planned to see this film because despite the comics where he originated from, in my heart Christopher Reeve was Superman and I couldn't imagine a new film without him in the role. But hearing the original John Williams theme in the preview, and hearing Marlon Brando's voiceover, started to build my interest up by bringing me back to the original film. I heard that the film is dedicated to Christopher and Dana, which made me feel a bit better about it. And by now, I'm just getting psyched to see it. I've already heard from people who saw it last night that it was very well done and was exciting with a solid story. So maybe I'll get done with work early enough on Friday and catch the film with Bling.

saw it last night... pretty good... too much of a sopa opera, not enough action

hmmm...I think they tried too much to set up the story for the kids that were too little for Christopher Reeve's version of Superman...a waste of time IMHO, we all go to see the dude fly and stop trains with his teeth...oh well...I have to checkk it out

thanks for the info, flippin sweet! no pun intended ;)

I heard that the film is dedicated to Christopher and Dana

well that makes it alllll better then....lol......i won't see it in the movie theater but i'll wait for the dvd to watch it.....after all....he's always been my favorite superhero and um.....brandon routh is HOT!!!

hmmm...I think they tried too much to set up the story for the kids that were too little for Christopher Reeve's version of Superman...a waste of time IMHO, we all go to see the dude fly and stop trains with his teeth...oh well...I have to checkk it out

thanks for the info, flippin sweet! no pun intended ;)

im here to please

Nacho libre is the bomb-dee-gee-deeeee!!!! :laugh:

I don't believe in God, I only believe in science!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

just went to see it again....love the songs - "I am e-singing at the party...but Ramses doesn't dance at the party" and his little trumpet sound, and the one for Incarnation :rofl:

Indeed I do. But I'm moving my operation up by a huge level and prior to interviewing and hiring about 10 new people next week, I have a lot of work to do beforehand, to get out of the way.

why in the world would you need ten more people to help you post on Clubplanet???

Computer%20Room.jpg

:rofl:

^ Bahahahaha! That was funny. Well, not really. :finger:

So what was this thread about again? Oh right, Superman Returns. So then, my original expectation tonight was that I was going to see the film with Bling and Lolahotass. Bling wimped out because he was tired and wanted to count sheep so it was me and Lola. And we both loved it. It was a super good movie. We had a super size popcorn, super sodas, had super excitement, and the company was super too. It was really good and we enjoyed it a lot. :aright: Ya should have joined us Bling, you would have loved it.

I loved it.. I thought it was super cute...

It was hard to see superman with different actor.. i mean NO ONE will ever be able to replace Christopher Reeve.. the new guy doesn't have the natural goofiness that Reeve did as Clark Kent.... but overall he did good.. i warmed up to him... he's hot, perhaps thats why :drool:

But overall i liked the flick.. :aright:

THANKS SLICK :kiss2:

I thought the movie was great, It was right up there with the first Superman movie in its tone, The movie takes place many years after Superman 2 and it had an interesting twist involving Lois Lane's kid, I won't spoil it, You gota see it for yourself.

Kevin Spacey is awesome in every hole. He's one of my favorite actors. Yeah, he was awesome at Sex. But to be horniest, I still jizzed Gene Hackman a little bit.

...and THAT'S how a master edits someone's utter rubbish effortlessly to turn stupidity into comedy.

Read and learn, slickslider. :D

I thought the movie was great, It was right up there with the first Superman movie in its tone, The movie takes place many years after Superman 2 and it had an interesting twist involving Lois Lane's kid, I won't spoil it, You gota see it for yourself.

you've peaked my interest to go see it later