Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So what are the plans for the 4th?

Fredmatic3

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doing some grilling at the homefront, then planning on blowin up the neigborhood with some good fireworks. Pays to have a good hookup

for some class B mortars and stuff.

Recovering from my weekend trip to Chicago. :vomit2:

I anticipate the awful hangovers already.

Funk is going around to every corner in south beach, lighting shit off then running to the next stop to do the same thing, fires will break out, mass panic will be on the streets,fire fighters will run out of water, cops wont know what to do, it will be pure chaos, IM THEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

going to BFE aka Flagler Beach. cute lil' beach town that displays fireworks off their pier, with the whole town in attendance. quiant and quieter than the city, but I like it once every few years.

oh that and my bff has absynthe to drink on the beach. :biggrin: hehe!

going to BFE aka Flagler Beach. cute lil' beach town that displays fireworks off their pier, with the whole town in attendance. quiant and quieter than the city, but I like it once every few years.

oh that and my bff has absynthe to drink on the beach. :biggrin: hehe!

Drank that stuff at Halloween... no affect

we're going to my sister's to have a bar-b-que and come back later to our place with some friends to watch the fireworks from our pool deck......from there we could see the werks from bayside, miami beach, aventura and kendal while we order some drinks from the bar that's right there!!! icon14.gif:D:party:

Guest onisakura
Partying in Jupiter on a beach. My cousin's redneck husband built a beach in their backyard so we'll be barbequing and drinking on an inland beach. :party:

PICT0816.jpg

HAHAHA thats pretty damn cool, that looks like Jupiter Farms, my parents live out there.