Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Hip Hop room @ PACHA now open

Hip Hop will be playing on the second floor where the shower lounges are along with Cevin Fisher & Angel Moraes who will be playing on the main floor.

shower lounges. Great now i can scrub down my genitals while listening to 50cent.

Anyone want to start taking bets of when the first shooting will be inside the hip hop room now?? Ill say by the 3rd week of this...ummm $500, who wants to play?

Umm, I am sorry but HIP HOP just creates allot of problems! the music is shitty kills the systems and infact more drugs? shootings? club closures? look at every hip hop night and you will see that there is always a problem!

Anyone want to start taking bets of when the first shooting will be inside the hip hop room now?? Ill say by the 3rd week of this...ummm $500, who wants to play?

you're a fucking idiot and i hope if there is a shooting there you get hit by a stray bullet

why don't you mention all the fucking crack heads that OD and pass out at all the places that place house music for the white folk?

stupid fucking stereotypes and comments like this is what is killing the scene