Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hahahhaahhahahahahaha

i wish italy wouldve lost i wouldve loved to rub in their faces... now theres like a billion and one silver three series' with flags and gelled spikers driving around yelling/honking...

boooooo these ppl! booo!

I'm glad they won but couldn't agree with you more about these assholes driving around now :blown:

i wish italy wouldve lost i wouldve loved to rub in their faces... now theres like a billion and one silver three series' with flags and gelled spikers driving around yelling/honking...

boooooo these ppl! booo!

Even though I despise La-Late, isn't this coming from an Ukrainian? I'm definitely glad that your one-man team lost, so I wouldn't have to hear it from every RuJew financial planner who boasts that they're hard and "connected".

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

La-Late, did you seriously even know the names of at least three Italian players before the Cup started? Did you ever support any Serie A team? Seriously, hop off the bandwagon already you fucking fake.

awwwww that was crap :(

i didnt even get to see the last two goals though, i was too involved with the greek girl behind me who was a lot more interesting than the game ;)

Hey, whatever works man. I'll even admit that the combined Polish-Ghanian team had a good run.

Hey, whatever works man. I'll even admit that the combined Polish-Ghanian team had a good run.

:laugh:

yeah seriously, i was watching the game in some fraterny where they had a big beamer, and i was yelling all the way through the game "and THIS is what we gave you a fuckin german passport for?! the next worldcup players we should give them a three month visum max and then deport their asses back to whatever hole they came from!"

Now I can eat my pasta calmly.

ITALY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!