Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you record?

matik

How do you guys record your mixes?

I use rca to 1\8th inch converter to input on laptop. I wish I could get better quality though. Have any of you used an interface via usb?

I dont want to purchase a studio either?

I use rca to 1\8th inch converter to input on laptop. I wish I could get better quality though. Have any of you used an interface via usb?

Why not to get an Ipod:......because this Iriver has a "line in" to record. You can adjust the bitrate and all that. You don't need to carry a laptop around. This is the Irver h340 (40 gigs, has a radio, stores pics, stores text, stores music):

h340.jpg

Why not to get an Ipod:......because this Iriver has a "line in" to record. You can adjust the bitrate and all that. You don't need to carry a laptop around. This is the Irver h340 (40 gigs, has a radio, stores pics, stores text, stores music):

h340.jpg

Who makes this...Iriver??? :what:

sup dude?

Can you record onto an iPod?

Hey Matik, I just bought the latest version of the 30 G I-Pod

black30gb.jpeg

No...you can't record onto it, it's a file up-load device that works strictly with I-tunes.

The 30 G I-Pod also plays video with amazing definition and sound quality is as good as it gets, I work on video a lot so I have uploaded some of my work to show around and it's perfect for what I need...plus you can turn this baby onto an entertainment center and traveling comanion with over 30 different accesories for virtually every situation.

It's a great player but no, not an audio recorder...the I-River seems like a good choice for your needs.

cheers

Funk

Since the spelling Nazi Phillishippo is not here to correct you on your grievous spelling, I must do the right thing and remind you that there is no "h" in "asswipe". There is, however, two "n"s in ninny, and two "o"s in nincompoop. Eh, make that three "o"s. :finger:

Since the spelling Nazi Phillishippo is not here to correct you on your grievous spelling, I must do the right thing and remind you that there is no "h" in "asswipe". There is, however, two "n"s in ninny, and two "o"s in nincompoop. Eh, make that three "o"s. :finger:

:worry:

chat da fock ap asswhipe!!!

:gang:

I use this all the time. Works like a charm; USB device perfect for laptop recording:

INport

inport_intro.gif

Link for product info: http://www.xitel.com/product_inport.htm

Hope this helps :)