Clubplanet Nightlife Community

19-1

Didn't the Mets lose 11-1 to the fucking Pirates a couple of days ago? Notice that not one Yankees fan said a word. Why? Because we don't fucking give a shit. You Mets fans are attatched to the Yankees' sack. Like a fucking eel.

As long as we raped and molested you last week, I'm cool. Remember that we embarrassed you and so did the Red Sox.

Please shut up for the rest of your life.

Or until you win a WS.

LOL or make the playoffs for that matter.

Also, the second place team in your division only has a SLIGHTLY better record than the LAST PLACE team in ours, you filthy two-faced Mets/Yankee/"I like both teams" motherucker.
caleb you should go to sleep.i know you are furious and your 4th of july was ruined. but tommorow is a new day and that 19-1 molestation will be a thing of the past

:laugh:

caleb you should go to sleep.i know you are furious and your 4th of july was ruined. but tommorow is a new day and that 19-1 molestation will be a thing of the past

we lost 19 -1 to a quality team.....mets lost 16 -7 then 11 - 1 on back to back nights.....and losing 11 - 1 to the pirates who are 29 - 55 is alot worse than the yankees loss.......and the mets are in a division where they are the only team above .500 lmfao......keep rackin up all those wins against weak pathetic teams....

we lost 19 -1 to a quality team.....mets lost 16 -7 then 11 - 1 on back to back nights.....and losing 11 - 1 to the pirates who are 29 - 55 is alot worse than the yankees loss.......and the mets are in a division where they are the only team above .500 lmfao......keep rackin up all those wins against weak pathetic teams....
the Indians are a quality team this year?

18 runs versus 10 runs? :laugh:

go back to music

i just love how every yankee fan has the same excuse now "the National League is horrible this year"

Except that it's not only Yankee fans, but rather every fucking fan in baseball. Do you watch Baseball Tonight, ESPN, PTI, ATH, Cold Pizza, etc...?Everyone is saying it, not just Yankee fans.

Please edit your post so it makes sense.

especially when they are 10-8 against a "weak, pathetic, division"

What an illogical dipshit you are. No, really.

Is that record against your division or against the NL? Anyway, how does the Yankees not having a great record against the NL prove anything? The Yankees fucking suck this year so it stands to fucking reason they aren't going to have a great record. Your league/division is horrible. The Yankees are horrible. Do you expect them to have a dominating record or something? HELLO!? 2+2=you're an idiot. This is a standard logical deduction

What an illogical dipshit you are. No, really.

Is that record against your division or against the NL? Anyway, how does the Yankees not having a great record against the NL prove anything? The Yankees fucking suck this year so it stands to fucking reason they aren't going to have a great record. Your league/division is horrible. The Yankees are horrible. Do you expect them to have a dominating record or something? HELLO!? 2+2=you're an idiot. This is a standard logical deduction

10 - 8 for our division (including us)..

and yes what you say is true..but this kid is denying that the yankees are horrible..

at least another yankee fan stating that they are horrible this year will get the point across to junior

and yes what you say is true..but this kid is denying that the yankees are horrible..

at least another yankee fan stating that they are horrible this year will get the point across to junior

11 games over .500 = horrible

mets ar what 13 games over .500 what does that make them?

By my standards the Yankees are definitely horrible. With Matsui and Sheff we are a very good team. The one thing this team had going for them was their ability to hit their way out of jams, like a bad starting pitching performance. Now they can't even do that.

This team, as it stands, will probably not be able to finish ahead of Toronto. Of course I know that Cash will pull off a couple of trades so I know we'll get better.

By my standards the Yankees are definitely horrible. With Matsui and Sheff we are a very good team. The one thing this team had going for them was their ability to hit their way out of jams, like a bad starting pitching performance. Now they can't even do that.

This team, as it stands, will probably not be able to finish ahead of Toronto. Of course I know that Cash will pull off a couple of trades so I know we'll get better.

yup

have to get at least 1 corner outfielder (abreu would be nice)

or my ideal situation is to get soriano back and convince him to play RF since Sheffields option for07 probably wont be picked up at 13m.

I know soriano hates the outfield , but he loves the Yankees and RF at yankee stadium is easy to play and with his gun hell no doubt lead the league in assists.

Pitching i dunno not to many top flite guys around

gotta get lucky again like the Chacon pick up

Except that it's not only Yankee fans, but rather every fucking fan in baseball. Do you watch Baseball Tonight, ESPN, PTI, ATH, Cold Pizza, etc...?Everyone is saying it, not just Yankee fans.

Please edit your post so it makes sense.

My post does make sense...I do not need to watch those shows to realize the NL is very weak this year. That is very clear. My point is the Mets have been taking advantage of that by playing good baseball all year so instead of MOST yankee fans giving them credit for that they will right away just throw out the "the NL sucks" comment.

sorry if i wasn't more clear on my original post

yeah the yankees are not as good as they usually are this year BUT, and its a huge BUT, they are playing in a stronger league and division, with more crucial injuries, and the mets record is only better by 2 games. and u can call me junior all you want....you may be older than me but baseball is my favorite sport....i attend the induction weekend at cooperstown EVERY year...havent missed one in the past 11 years.....i know my baseball.....the yanks may not be that good but the mets arent either (people want to talk about the yankees flaws but EVERY team in mlb has flaws)......the NL is extremely weak (the padres made it to the playoffs last year...what a joke)....if you want proof look at what ur beloved mets did against the red sox.....and look at what the the al central did against the NL......ill give the mets some credit for what they are doing but I WILL NOT GIVE THEM RESPECT until they an prove that the can finally do something in the playoffs...sorry

yeah the yankees are not as good as they usually are this year BUT, and its a huge BUT, they are playing in a stronger league and division, with more crucial injuries, and the mets record is only better by 2 games. and u can call me junior all you want....you may be older than me but baseball is my favorite sport....i attend the induction weekend at cooperstown EVERY year...havent missed one in the past 11 years.....i know my baseball.....the yanks may not be that good but the mets arent either (people want to talk about the yankees flaws but EVERY team in mlb has flaws)......the NL is extremely weak (the padres made it to the playoffs last year...what a joke)....if you want proof look at what ur beloved mets did against the red sox.....and look at what the the al central did against the NL......ill give the mets some credit for what they are doing but I WILL NOT GIVE THEM RESPECT until they an prove that the can finally do something in the playoffs...sorry
so what earns your respect? a 4 straight loss choke to the red sox?

look what the beloved devil rays did to the red sox..i guess that makes them one of the best of the league?

go back to music

so what earns your respect? a 4 straight loss choke to the red sox?

look what the beloved devil rays did to the red sox..i guess that makes them one of the best of the league?

go back to music

so u wanna kno what earns respect lol? first off win the NL EAST for the first time in what 11-12 years? then you will get some respect, and do something in the playoffs for once lol ......ur gettin so serious my man, the bashing is all in fun......why should i go back to music you tell me i suck at it lol? happy trails....its gonna be fun debating sports with you aswell gotmilk.........

so u wanna kno what earns respect lol? first off win the NL EAST for the first time in what 11-12 years? then you will get some respect, and do something in the playoffs for once lol ......ur gettin so serious my man, the bashing is all in fun......why should i go back to music you tell me i suck at it lol? happy trails....its gonna be fun debating sports with you aswell gotmilk.........
my man :laugh:..