Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Festivus this Saturday

Great party!!

While I was only there for a couple of hours, I had an absolute blast. The weather was perfect, and people seemed to come with the intent of having a good time. NYC really needs more outdoor events like this. Many thanks go to Andy and everyone else who volenteered their time in order to make this such a success...

To Festivus 2007!! :pint:

It was so much more than I expected. The weather, the turn out, it was fuckin great. And Danny T himself even showed his face.

Glad you enjoyed...

it was our 4th and biggest year yet!

So glad it went off so smoothly...

more work and effort goes into this one event than any other event I have done in the last 6+ years....I can finally relax for a little while now =p

pics will be up at www.emu.org soon

had a blast, i was hanging with my man. dj. Megalomaniac and cevin fisher and danny tenaglia come up to us and were there just having a great time.

cool event hope u guys do it again soon. like always serge devant had that hill jumping at the end.

Glad you enjoyed...

it was our 4th and biggest year yet!

So glad it went off so smoothly...

more work and effort goes into this one event than any other event I have done in the last 6+ years....I can finally relax for a little while now =p

pics will be up at www.emu.org soon

Any reason why it ended an hour early?

NYPD giving you shit?

not NYPD...

they were very cool about everything...didnt really bust balls at all.

We had all the right permits and were totally prepared for everything.

We were supposed to have 5 hours of amplified sound, and the parks dept told us after we made the flyer that we could onlyt do 4 hours...

Mostly cause it was our first event in Central Park and they wanted to see how it went before giving us the full 5 hours.

All good....obviously I would have loved to go til 9, but was very happy with what we did. Plus it gave me about a half hour to relax before having to open up Love for the afterparty.

Ah I understand. I didnt see any problems that day. I loved the fact it was come as you are, my friends and I went and bought a full pie, chilled out in the sun. I ran into alot of people I knew as well. I can't wait til the next one.