Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*OFFICIAL* World Cup POLL.. who's gonna win?

Who's taking home the World Cup?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who's taking home the World Cup?

• FRANCE
    • ITALY
    • .......who cares............

maybe i'll root for italy 'cos i like italian food more than french, even though noodles come from china and tomatos from the new world.

i like pizza and italian pastries though! :bounce:

croiassants are the only thing i can think off . . .of and crepes, i like those to. :D

italian chicks are hotter

go ITALIA!!!!

....i beg to differ.... french chicks are in a class of their own....

.... i have no favorites in this world cup final, but it would be nice for the french to win it all.....looks like its going to be a close game.....

.......i've seen some really dumb plays in intl matches, but what Zidane pulled is one for the ages......he's one lucky bastard because he has the mellow french to deal with......in any other country, his crib would be on fire from a "suspicious fire" even before he hit the showers......what a tool....

....once again, you cannot have your two best players out of the lineup at a crucial game like the wc- one in the showers and another riding the pine.....that said, it was a great World Cup...i enjoyed it tremendously....

.....I'm already looking forward to World Cup 2010, South Africa....GO SWEDEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!