Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday Laundry

I fucking hate this shit. I need a maid just to fold my clothes, clean the kitchen, bath, bedroom, living room, basement, make me dinner and sex me up every now and again.

That's it I'm moving to Thailand.

You do your own laundry, you fucking peasant?

Take that shit to what Americans like to call a "laundromat" where some South Korean will wash 20lbs of your clothes for $8.

You do your own laundry, you fucking peasant?

Take that shit to what Americans like to call a "laundromat" where some South Korean will wash 20lbs of your clothes for $8.

I'm in the midwest - we don't have ethnic people here. Well, a few blacks. But all the koreans and chinese have all the resteraunts. I haven't seen a single asian person working in a dry cleaner since I've been here. And I don't trust white people to do my laundry - they don't know what they are doing.

i wouldn't want anyone doing my laundry but me... my clothes mixed in with some others... gross!... i have to do my own laundry anyway, i put 10x the amount of downy in.

You can ask them to do your laundry anyway you want and they'll do it. And they don't mix your clothes with other people's clothes, they'd never be able to figure out whose are whose.

I still do my own laundry though. I'm not that lazy.

i don't own a laundry business, nor ever have my clothes washed in one, but to save time i would put one pin on your clothes, two pins on another persons, three pins on another etc. i doubt anyone does what they are told... most of the people on cp should be working as they read this.

You can ask them to do your laundry anyway you want and they'll do it. And they don't mix your clothes with other people's clothes, they'd never be able to figure out whose are whose.

I still do my own laundry though. I'm not that lazy.