Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**runway!**.....

misk

LOVE the show. quite a bunch of characters they have this season . that one bitch didn't even know how to work the sewing machine...lol!

i also love that they had the retired season 1 and 2 cast members act as judges for the preliminary rounds. i still :heart: nick.

I agree, I'll still watch every week but it's not the same without Nick. I don't even know who to root for this year...it's hard to keep track until they weed out the really bad people.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

speaking of bad fashion, wtf was angela wearing during the judging??? she was wearing some hot pink, foofy skirt straight out of Moulin Rouge, and i think she paired it with combat boots. WTF??!!:hang:

"i don't sketch." that's like going on Hell's Kitchen and saying you don't sautee. she needs to go. she's an evil bitch.

..."i don't sketch." that's like going on Hell's Kitchen and saying you don't sautee. she needs to go. she's an evil bitch.
but you know how p.r. works; this week, they probably won't show her much and they'll make us hate someone else :laugh2: !

i already hate jeffrey, mr. "rock 'n' roll":

PR3_designer_jeffrey.gif

his attitude is crappy and i think his clothes are a mess, too :no: .

hoo boy - i just came across this pic of guadalupe from p.r. season 2 :eek: :

71396321.jpg

for any who thought she was unjustly kicked off, i hope this outfit (of her own design) convinces you otherwise :woah: .

she is such a disaster...I still want to know what she was on during the reunion show.

...ew...why is that pink hilighter color haunting me...her dress is the best....maybe the one on her left too
i still think the ruffles are out of control, but the other dresses aren't that hot, either. i agree that japan's is nice, but i'd put it in first place. paraguay's is a mess :shake: !

can't wait till tonight!!!

...starting to watch this show....lmao...no idea why....
i like it 'cause, even though there's drama, there's substance to it, too. it's not like "big brother" or all those other ones that are just about people being obnoxious to each other.

....i adore allison.....she reminds me of michelle williams..the way she talks......either way ...i love her ..i want her all the way ......
there's something odd about her, to me; she sounds stoned, but not in a good way :shaky: ... her designs have been ok, though, if i recall correctly. bravo's website is having issues right now, so i can't post the pics of who i liked least and worst, and i can't remember :worry: ! will do so later, hopefully.