Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**runway!**.....

misk

..so i fell asleep before the end ...but going by the small ass pics on the website.......

liked~~keith .uli...allison...robert..

..angelas GROSS!

vincent ..cant really see it ..looks like a plain black dress and ripped tights

katherine's was ugly and boring ...

michaels looks cool but i cant really tell

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..so i fell asleep before the end ...but going by the small ass pics on the website.......

liked~~keith .uli...allison...robert..

..angelas GROSS!

vincent ..cant really see it ..looks like a plain black dress and ripped tights

katherine's was ugly and boring ...

michaels looks cool but i cant really tell

yeah - they don't have all the pics up like they usually do, under the "rate the runway" section :( . i'm hoping they'll put them up by tomorrow or something; then i can post my winner and loser choice. there were so many good ones that i can't remember which one i liked most, but kayne's, laura's, and michael's were all good :aright: .

..i feel like laura makes the same thing in different colors......furry color jacket pants suit types......she is gonna be like an anne taylor type designer..
her lines are so clean, garments impeccably tailored. i don't think she can win, though, 'cause p.r. always wants someone who does something more "out there." that's the only reason that santino went as far as he did last year.

her lines are so clean, garments impeccably tailored. i don't think she can win, though, 'cause p.r. always wants someone who does something more "out there." that's the only reason that santino went as far as he did last year.

yes i like her, but i think she's not weird enough.

so, they've been alluding to there being some drama tomorrow. my roomie saw an interview w/ heidi klum wherein she hinted that it's going to be plagiarism of some sort... i don't know how they could prove that except for someone stealing someone's sketches or materials, though. my roomie may have misinterpreted heidi and it could be something else entirely, so who knows? and does that mean they're going to only kick that person out, or will they kick someone out for the challenge, too?

but, if there's any foul play, i'm guessing it's either by keith:

PR3_designer_keith.gifor jeffrey:PR3_designer_jeffrey.gif

but i'm jonesing for my p.r.! i love this frikkin' show :spin2: !!!

so, they've been alluding to there being some drama tomorrow. my roomie saw an interview w/ heidi klum wherein she hinted that it's going to be plagiarism of some sort... i don't know how they could prove that except for someone stealing someone's sketches or materials, though. my roomie may have misinterpreted heidi and it could be something else entirely, so who knows? and does that mean they're going to only kick that person out, or will they kick someone out for the challenge, too?

but, if there's any foul play, i'm guessing it's either by keith:

PR3_designer_keith.gifor jeffrey:PR3_designer_jeffrey.gif

but i'm jonesing for my p.r.! i love this frikkin' show :spin2: !!!

its him

PR3_designer_keith.gif

he totally copied some other designer

Didnt someone last year during the Nikki Hilton challenge basically make the same dress she wore in the photo how come they werent disqualified for that his dress must be the same exact thing for him to be kicked off the show

so, they've been alluding to there being some drama tomorrow. my roomie saw an interview w/ heidi klum wherein she hinted that it's going to be plagiarism of some sort... i don't know how they could prove that except for someone stealing someone's sketches or materials, though. my roomie may have misinterpreted heidi and it could be something else entirely, so who knows? ... !!!

damn...i was hoping somebody was getting kicked off for sexual misconduct or drugs. that would be hot.

Didnt someone last year during the Nikki Hilton challenge basically make the same dress she wore in the photo how come they werent disqualified for that his dress must be the same exact thing for him to be kicked off the show
she should've just been kicked off for stupidity :rolleyes: . it's not as though she did that secretly, though, 'cause all of the designers saw the picture as an example of what nikki likes. but, you're right --- what a moron :laugh: !
damn...i was hoping somebody was getting kicked off for sexual misconduct...
especially if there were a stain on a dress :idea::laugh2: !!!
..star magazine lol.....

too much :funny: !

so the keith drama turned out to be something different than what we thought it was about... does anyone know if the outfit plaigarism is actually true? or was it just a rumor spouted from what really happened? i don't care either way, i didn't like his attitude. he deserved to get kicked off just for that... anyway, i thought this challange was a bit boring. i think allison and jeffery did a great job without keith and i liked their outfit more than andrea's (i think that's her name?)... although she surprised me. she's still too out-there for my liking... santino was out there but his designs were actually good, hers are just in bad taste.

no more group challanges, i want to see more from uli, allison and kayne!!