Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New hosts at clubs

limodriverlv

About 9 months ago i took a mixed group of people to OPM and i thought it was the worst place in vegas, down there below the beach. After hitting up this thread more than i used i decided that i have group that absolutly wants to go there. SO i break down and go talk to a friend there. Walked in with a female friend and got VIP treatment. Gave us the grand tour and took us right upstairs and got a table and free bottle. I was totally blown away. The service of the hosts, the gorgeous waitress Suzy i hope her name is. to the dj throwing down some great tunes.

On the way out said hi to Dj Masterweb and thanx to you talking about OPM i will now take more clientel there.

Hey dj you check this out,, i want her # i think it was suzy top floor over by the bridge.. Hey dude i will see you for the party next week

Hey man you may have to wait in line for that hook-up ;) Seriously though, very nice meeting you. Last night was really slow for us - only about 500 people the whole night (Wednesdays have been approaching 1000 lately). I know it was the calm between the storms - July 4 weekend last week and a big Mosley fight this weekend.

Anytime you wish to come in, let me know in advance (djmw@freevegasclubs.com) or hit my cell. We have worked really hard to bring the service to a new level and also pack the place every night we're open. Again thanks for coming by and I'm happy we changed your negative view to a positive one. That means a lot to me. -djmw

The one thing i have learned about vega clubs is it doesnt run as smoothly as you want everytime. I guess i have been spoiled at the clubs i want to work with cause i usually dont wait with clients or when i come personally. I'm in the process of adding 4 clubs to my list and in 3 months adding 2 more NEW vegas clubs shhhh its a secret. But hey man thanx.

We have also had good experiences with OPM. We have known the marketing director of OPM since they started so we were always treated well. Masterweb is also a stand-up guy who is always willing to help with whatever he can.