Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holes in straws

Grrrr....I friggin HATE it when there is a hole in my straw! :splat:

So I missed the whole free slurpee day on Tuesday and I was so excited to go to 7-11 to get a little yummy slurpee today and I get back to my office, put my perfect little purple straw in the cup, take a little sippy and notice the GOD DAMN thing doesnt work.

If you :heart: slurpees like I do you know what a biatch it is to drink the fucker without a straw espech if you have a white shirt on and dont want self made polka dots.

So I missed the whole free slurpee day on Tuesday and I was so excited to go to 7-11 to get a little yummy slurpee today and I get back to my office, put my perfect little purple straw in the cup, take a little sippy and notice the GOD DAMN thing doesnt work.

If you :heart: slurpees like I do you know what a biatch it is to drink the fucker without a straw espech if you have a white shirt on and dont want self made polka dots.

I'd hate to tell you what the first thing that I thought of was... :funny:

if there were no holes in straws then how could you use them?

I'd hate to tell you what the first thing that I thought of was... :funny:

:laugh: one track mind! LOL even at like 4pm during the week eh?

i hate the nosie it makes too...

Grrrr mee tooo...that fucking sound...dont get me started on all the other types of sounds that I hate that people make when they eat.

..I dont think I've ever had a slurpee..but I hate when this happens while Im drinking a fruity vodka drink..I want it so bad..and cant get a nice cold sip with all the ice..

very frustrating..

Well if you're looking to gain 5-6 pounds, a slurpee would be the way to start.

:funny: Hey, someone talks about holes in straws... what do you want from me?

okay okay...i provoked you THIS time ;)

I will have 3487 spare straws on me from now on...so like if you need one for whatever reason...come see me. Next time we are at Crobar I'll have a special little spot in my purse for them.

okay okay...i provoked you THIS time ;)

I will have 3487 spare straws on me from now on...so like if you need one for whatever reason...come see me. Next time we are at Crobar I'll have a special little spot in my purse for them.

Awesome!! I love a woman who's prepared.

...who the hell hasnt had a slurpee!.......what kind of american childhood is that for somebody!!!!!!!!......i enjoy mixing flavors....my fave was always cherry and coke...which really isnt that creative at all...

• 2 weeks later...