Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need opinions - hair crisis here... lol... seriously - help!

Dalfinus, you're too much... lol

Here's one with a big dog attacking me... HELP!! hehe..

- Meli - cwm9.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

whatever you do, just don't overprocess it! then it doesn't matter what color your hair is if it's all over the floor... cwm25.gif

the BEST color-safe shampoo and conditioner, i personally swear by -- it is the best thing i've ever done for my hair -- is called Kerastase, dist. by L'Oreal Paris. they only sell it in the best salons, so look for it there...

------------------

me.GIF

http://liz.isfamous.com

Originally posted by toastednut:

whatever you do, just don't overprocess it! then it doesn't matter what color your hair is if it's all over the floor... cwm25.gif

the BEST color-safe shampoo and conditioner, i personally swear by -- it is the best thing i've ever done for my hair -- is called Kerastase, dist. by L'Oreal Paris. they only sell it in the best salons, so look for it there...

Oh - definitely not... if there was one thing I learned from my dad being a hairdresser, it was to be careful as hell with any chemical stuff you do to your head... lol... Ironic, no? hehe

- Meli -

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by melichacha:

Okay.. long story short, I dyed my hair the usual color, hoping to do the usual thing and it came out like, BLACK!! Eek! People seem to like it, but I'm very not used to it... Do I keep it? Bring back the bright bleached stuff up front? Help!!

- Meli -

i don't think it matters b/c you are a cutie!!!

cwm30.gif

- fellow rutgers alum cwm11.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Hey meli! I think it looks pretty good... If that's a hair crisis, I'd love to see how it looks when ur having a good hair day!! LOL! cwm35.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Helloooooo Nurse! wink.gif

Oh yea the hair. Looks great doll, absolutly fantastic! You have dark eyes and a bright smile so the dark hair really brings it all out.

IMO.

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today!" -- James Dean

Yeah... I think if I dyed it back I'd have to hear it from people, so I better keep it... lol

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to the meet up tonight cwm14.gif but I will mostdefinitely make up for that by going out a bunch next week.. woo hoo!

To those I saw last night, great seeing ya!!

Everybody be good!

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it to the meet up tonight but I will mostdefinitely make up for that by going out a bunch next week.. woo hoo!

Well we'll miss that beautiful face, but I think it's burnt into my heart (or loins... can't decide) so I'll be looking for ya. wink.gif

Smile!

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

Originally posted by sariman:

Well we'll miss that beautiful face, but I think it's burnt into my heart (or loins... can't decide) so I'll be looking for ya. wink.gif

Smile!

//sariman

lol... let me know when you decide..

I'll let ya know when I do venture out -- you'll find me!

cwm30.gif

- meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

lol... let me know when you decide..

You mean there's a difference?!? Shit, why didn't someone tell me this earlier! Now I have to go back and relearn this whole love nonsense. cwm20.gif

//sariman

------------------

P eace

L ove

U nity

R espect

Well, I've found that sometimes it can be either/ or... the times that it's both, you know it's the good stuff... cwm30.gif

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

i like it ! i think its a phat color and cut definately ..oh and i def agree wiht maybe red chunk highlights they always look phat in really dark hair smile.gif

------------------

Ravers don't fall...they trip and roll! hehe;)

Kandygirl guestlist for Exit for reduced admission pm me:)

Okay.. long story short, I dyed my hair the usual color, hoping to do the usual thing and it came out like, BLACK!! Eek! People seem to like it, but I'm very not used to it... Do I keep it? Bring back the bright bleached stuff up front? Help!!

- Meli -

Your hair looks great like this.....do NOT bleach the front!

cwm8.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com