Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dancing alone - cool or freaky?

hey whats up. discovered dance music scene recently ( i was a former classical cellist), and been absolutely loving it ever since. problem is that none of my friends are into house music or going to dance clubs. so i pretty much hit the dance clubs alone - just to listen and dance to music.

as i get there early most of the times, i cannot stand waiting for others to dance. so i get down right away.

i read that somewhere that women thinks it is freaky for a guy to dance alone. whats the verdict/ i mean i am there to have fun and enjoy the music - that is the number one priority. but certainly meeting a girl would be cool too, and i don't want to look like some loser freak. heh. and why is that in most clubs, people wait and wait - why don't they just go out and enjoy the music????/

see you on the dance floor.

hey whats up. discovered dance music scene recently ( i was a former classical cellist), and been absolutely loving it ever since. problem is that none of my friends are into house music or going to dance clubs. so i pretty much hit the dance clubs alone - just to listen and dance to music.

as i get there early most of the times, i cannot stand waiting for others to dance. so i get down right away.

i read that somewhere that women thinks it is freaky for a guy to dance alone. whats the verdict/ i mean i am there to have fun and enjoy the music - that is the number one priority. but certainly meeting a girl would be cool too, and i don't want to look like some loser freak. heh. and why is that in most clubs, people wait and wait - why don't they just go out and enjoy the music????/

see you on the dance floor.

What woman thinks its freaky for a guy to dance alone on the dancefloor to house? If I didnt do that, I wouldnt meet at least 60-80% of the chicks I meet.

I love dancing alone, I hate when others try and dance up on me, stay at least 2 feet away and do your thing
me too. i really hate it when i'm dancing and guys come up and dance AT me. it's just skeezy :no: . my brother told me that guys don't know that girls feel that way and that i should make a shirt that says, "don't bother me while i'm dancing." :laugh: i actually did, and now people stop me while i'm dancing to tell me they like my shirt 4.gif:laugh2: .

Ha that is awesome! I want the shirt that says SHUTUP! and DANCE! I hate when people try to hold a conversation with music so loud my ear drums are about to pop, and every second you say what, what, sorry didn't hear you WHAT! that is next on the list with the guys who get way too close.

oh god yes it is! I hate when they even walk past you and for some reason they have to put there hand on your back and rub there way past you ughh!
i could do without the sweaty, shirtless guys, too; how about a little mystery...?

Most men dance alone, dont they?

If im going to partying and want to dance, Im on the dancefloor. Whatever develops on the dancefloor from there on out is just luck. Im there to dance. If something happens, cool, if it doesnt, I still have a great time cuz I was one with the music.