Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANOTHER club shooting......

Three Shot Outside Nightclub

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Three people have been shot outside of a nightclub in Queens. The shooting happened around 5:00am, when a gunman opened fire at the crowd outside of Belagio on Queens Boulevard.

One woman is in serious condition, and the other two victims, including a parking attendent, are in stable condition.

Three Shot Outside Nightclub

NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Three people have been shot outside of a nightclub in Queens. The shooting happened around 5:00am, when a gunman opened fire at the crowd outside of Belagio on Queens Boulevard.

One woman is in serious condition, and the other two victims, including a parking attendent, are in stable condition.

omg now THAT is scary!

it has gotten ridiculous saturday night just driving to midtown tunnel there was lots of people outside a hip hop club and double parked and blocking the whole road from everyone and the idiots just get out of the car and say there hellos to everyone on the street while everyone is sitting there waiting. funny thing is no one dared honked their horn.

Guest onisakura
it has gotten ridiculous saturday night just driving to midtown tunnel there was lots of people outside a hip hop club and double parked and blocking the whole road from everyone and the idiots just get out of the car and say there hellos to everyone on the street while everyone is sitting there waiting. funny thing is no one dared honked their horn.

Of course not....no one wanted to get shot. Thats why they do it cause they know people are scared. They get off on it....shit like that happens in miami too.

Guest onisakura
Dont hate, u know u go to hip hop and u like it.

HAHAHA Or at least he stops in the Reed Room at Crobar to get a little booty shaking in. ;)

Shit, the majority of the music talks about killing and ass shaking, and NOTHING more. The conscious rappers get no airplay on the radio OR in the clubs and this is what happens. That triflin-ass mentality spills there and into the streets. I don't go to hip hop parties at all unless it is an industry party someone invites me to and NO outside dickheads tryna "be hard"!

Shit, the majority of the music talks about killing and ass shaking, and NOTHING more. The conscious rappers get no airplay on the radio OR in the clubs and this is what happens. That triflin-ass mentality spills there and into the streets. I don't go to hip hop parties at all unless it is an industry party someone invites me to and NO outside dickheads tryna "be hard"!

:werd:

Ok first off, Hip Hop is tottally ridiculous, The music is lame, and what is funny, all the music talks about is the same old BS, Every time i try and listen to some new hip hop, i or even try and watch a music video, its the same shit over and over and over again, lines like " Im here living in the "hood" trying to survive" drugs, and whatever else may be invloved, this shit is stupid, send all the rappers and all the ridiculous dressed people over to iraq for a lesson or two of how hard life is and what not! there are no projects out there!!! whatever i make no sense right now, just pissed off at this shit..

Ok first off, Hip Hop is tottally ridiculous, The music is lame, and what is funny, all the music talks about is the same old BS, Every time i try and listen to some new hip hop, i or even try and watch a music video, its the same shit over and over and over again, lines like " Im here living in the "hood" trying to survive" drugs, and whatever else may be invloved, this shit is stupid, send all the rappers and all the ridiculous dressed people over to iraq for a lesson or two of how hard life is and what not! there are no projects out there!!! whatever i make no sense right now, just pissed off at this shit..

Shiiiiit. if some dude was going to pay me a million to say "lick my dick crack ho" forty times over some remixed johnny cash track.. better be damn right ill say that shit. Bonus point for gold teeth.

YA HEARRRD!

Poeple get shot at hip hop parties, and at house and trance party u kids OD on massive amout of drugs and get hooked on drugs u ask me house partys are more dangerous :)

At least at house parties you generally don't have to worry about someone else killing you.