Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how did YOU quit smoking?

im going on day 2.5 right now and im a starting to feel it... i bought a tin and i've been throwing in dips all day to help with the cravings but i dont want to get addicted to that again.. patches dont do shit... the gum i'm skeptical of... i also dont want to start eating more because i have a weightloss contest going this month for $100.. any advice from ex-smokers??

I got bronchitis around the time that they went up to $5 a pack. (4-5 years ago) and I stopped smoking for about a week because the bronchitis was so bad. I never started again. For a little while, I'd smoke only when I drank. I eventually stopped doing that too. Once in a blue moon, I'll take a drag here and there but I don't get cravings anymore.

So if you know someone who has bronchitis, try to catch it. ;)

If that doesn't work, maybe you should try a prescrtiption drug like Chantix.

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/healthnews.php?newsid=46587

I got bronchitis around the time that they went up to $5 a pack. (4-5 years ago) and I stopped smoking for about a week because the bronchitis was so bad. I never started again. For a little while, I'd smoke only when I drank. I eventually stopped doing that too. Once in a blue moon, I'll take a drag here and there but I don't get cravings anymore.

same with me.i get that asthmatic bronchitis and had a bad attack and stopped after that.but still when i have a drink once in awhile i will crave for a cig and sometimes take 2 drags and i get sick and have to put it out lol.

same with me.i get that asthmatic bronchitis and had a bad attack and stopped after that.but still when i have a drink once in awhile i will crave for a cig and sometimes take 2 drags and i get sick and have to put it out lol.
you still be puffing on the flesh cigar though...:ghey:

you know they call 'em "fags" in the UK?

that's kinda where i am right now... i dont have bronchitis... but lately my breathing has sucked and it seems i need to use my inhaler 5-6 times a day.. also i tried surfing and the waves are kinda big and i was just getting tossed round and i had to come out of the water because i could barely catch my breath... i think this is it.. i think im just gonna use the rest of this tin of chewing tobacco over the next few days to helpwith the cravings but after this tin im done..

for months i was able to not smoke during the week and only during the weekends when i was out... but that eventually turned into me smoking before i went out which eventually led to me smoking on fridays and of course mondays when i had extra cigs... but like stymie said... i just gotta suck it up.... thanks guys...