Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DaVe

Just to let everyone know I am not officially back. The Ban has not been removed I was just able to find a proxy that allowed me to sign in briefly and post. I think what happened was only Deepanal was banned so I can still post under the name NMN but not from either work or home.

Dave,

Since you are not willing to answer the IM's I have sent you and you decline our chatroom invitations every day maybe you will take the time to come on here and explain to myself and everyone else why this happened. I find it very hard to believe that one member (I am sure there have been others who have complained as well) has the power to get another banned when things were said by both parties. I can honestly say that I have not recently said anything crazier then I have in the past so I do not understand why this would happen now. I think I have been here long enough to where you could have contacted me and explained the situation or to tone it down if that were the case. So let me know if there can be any type of resolution to this. I think the people have spoken and we can all agree that you should....

FREE NOMEMBERNAME!!!

-NMN-

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anti-Gay stuff you said went too far. Don't come back here to make excuses. You and your clan of morons push and push everyday to see how far you guys can go before you step on the wrong toes. The stuff went ignored in the past until I saw it get sent to me 4x in one day. I knew you'd be gone once DaVe saw what you were writing.

Now, you've slaved for over a week to find a proxy to make a post to try to smooth things over. Even putting up an "I Support Gay Marriage" avatar.

Here's a tip. There's 1000000000 message boards out there. Find another one, and start over.

Anti-Gay stuff you said went too far. Don't come back here to make excuses. You and your clan of morons push and push everyday to see how far you guys can go before you step on the wrong toes. The stuff went ignored in the past until I saw it get sent to me 4x in one day. I knew you'd be gone once DaVe saw what you were writing.

Now, you've slaved for over a week to find a proxy to make a post to try to smooth things over.

Here's a tip. There's 1000000000 message boards out there. Find another one, and start over.

...you are pathetic....why dont you listen to your own tip and scram....you have no place in being a mod here....

Anti-Gay stuff you said went too far. Don't come back here to make excuses. You and your clan of morons push and push everyday to see how far you guys can go before you step on the wrong toes.

Now, you've slaved for over a week to find a proxy to make a post to try to smooth things over.

Nice fucking edit you fuckig PUSSY!!!

Looks like my ban has been removed and I can post freely....thank you

DaVe :bowdown:

Montbh I suggest you mind your own fucking business and shut the fuck up cause I'm going to make sure I say whats up to you next time you're out at Pacha. So you and Starscream butt-buddies or something? Get off this fucking little power trip you are on. Kid thinks he's a tough guy cause he's a moderator on a club message board :laugh:

And to starscream I will take the higher road here since you seem to have enough people giving you shit now and apologize if I did happen to say anything offensive to you. Never knew you took this shit so seriously, I always thought we would argue in good fun so that being said I am sorry. Now I can't say that the rest of these guys will stop busting your balls cause you seemed to piss off quite a few people on here :laugh:

...you are pathetic....why dont you listen to your own tip and scram....you have no place in being a mod here....

riiiggghhtt!

He obviously was blowing someone to be a mod, along with some other people who are now mods on other forums

Montbh I suggest you mind your own fucking business and shut the fuck up cause I'm going to make sure I say whats up to you next time you're out at Pacha. So you and Starscream butt-buddies or something? Get off this fucking little power trip you are on. Kid thinks he's a tough guy cause he's a moderator on a club message board :laugh:

And to starscream I will take the higher road here since you seem to have enough people giving you shit now and apologize if I did happen to say anything offensive to you. Never knew you took this shit so seriously, I always thought we would argue in good fun so that being said I am sorry. Now I can't say that the rest of these guys will stop busting your balls cause you seemed to piss off quite a few people on here :laugh:

nice!

Welcome back.

N

1st post back and he's already flexing the keyboard courage.

I can't wait. Noones on a power trip. You were banned and rightfully so. Anti-gay speech and hate mongering must be cool in your book?

Anti-Gay stuff you said went too far. Don't come back here to make excuses. You and your clan of morons push and push everyday to see how far you guys can go before you step on the wrong toes.

I hope you die in a fire on a loved one's birthday.

I'm not a closed minded asshole like you. Starscream did nothing "in my book" to deserve the gay bashing you gave him. NMN or "DeepAnal".

Grow the fuck up.

Some people on this board (myself NOT included) happen to LOVE deepanal. and yes I am actually talking about the act of sticking dicks and other things in their ASS. So you are the one being a close minded asshole. Go crawl back into your hole you fucking troll.