Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: DaVe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys... let it go....

who fucking cares about what montbh or starscream or anyone else thinks? I don't think they care what we think about them.... errr wait.. obviously they do cuz they take things a little more serious than we do.. but THATS NOT MY POINT!

Its all water under the bridge!!! Lets just go back to our regular Bump& postings and forget those who can't take our jokes and slander to each other... they'll eventually leave.....hopefully...........

:heart:

Welcome back NMN! Lets party :party:

Holy, I go away for a few hours and all this shit happens.

Welcom back Mike!!!

:pint:

Montbh, who the Hell are you, Lord of the Queens?

It was all joking. You're taking it worse than Thtar Thcream and you're not even gay.

... or are you?

Holy, I go away for a few hours and all this shit happens.

Welcom back Mike!!!

:pint:

Montbh, who the Hell are you, Lord of the Queens?

It was all joking. You're taking it worse than Thtar Thcream and you're not even gay.

... or are you?

i think they are together

Guys... let it go....

who fucking cares about what montbh or starscream or anyone else thinks? I don't think they care what we think about them.... errr wait.. obviously they do cuz they take things a little more serious than we do.. but THATS NOT MY POINT!

Its all water under the bridge!!! Lets just go back to our regular Bump& postings and forget those who can't take our jokes and slander to each other... they'll eventually leave.....hopefully...........

:heart:

Welcome back NMN! Lets party :party:

You're a "good egg". I'd give you a good rape anyday! :heart:

I'm not a closed minded asshole like you. Starscream did nothing "in my book" to deserve the gay bashing you gave him. NMN or "DeepAnal".

Grow the fuck up.

thank you and Montbhs the one that saw the posts not any of you ignorant fools.you talk outta your ass's make yourself's look even dumber because you have no clue what so ever what transended.you got your piece of shit back now stfu.and michael don't be saying stupid shit like that about Doc,you and your make believe bullshit stories.