Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT GO TO EXIT OR SOUND FACTORY

I've been to Float a few times and just checked out Saci last Saturday. I like Float, but Saci was too mainstream commercial music and dancefloor was too small. I personally don't like SF or Exit. I do however love Twilo for a large club and hope to be there this Saturday for Groove Armada!

Been to all the places mentioned above, liked flaot, centro fly, saci (depends better on saturday to me) china white is cool. Also seen lava, aria, joe's pub, lotus, 151,hush,,,,,last few times out been to world in the lounge part. Love my house music but sometimes hate the crowd at BIG places,,guess sometimes we grow up, but you need to do insanity once in awhile.

Originally posted by smerkelson:

Spa and Eugene are off the hook I must agree with you there, as for SF and exit, wack! Those places were good when you had to borrow moms car to go out and you were rocking the fake id, time to grow up

Here is a prime reason I don't go to places like Eugene or Spa......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

i just think that theres a huge difference between a place like eugene/spa and exit or sound factory. the scene at eugene is totally different from a club like exit or vinyl. im not in any way implying that the people who frequent places like lotus are better than the people who go to places like vinyl or exit. to each his own.

Originally posted by greekstud:

i just think that theres a huge difference between a place like eugene/spa and exit or sound factory. the scene at eugene is totally different from a club like exit or vinyl. im not in any way implying that the people who frequent places like lotus are better than the people who go to places like vinyl or exit. to each his own.

I agree, I guess it pretty much depends for what you're in the mood for. Some nights I want to be around a more upscale dressed up crowd(Lotus,Spa,etc) but other times you just want total insanity(Twilo,Sound Factory,etc).

Originally posted by smerkelson:

I am curious, what is everyone doing for <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">newyearseve</a> /"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Years</a> </a> , gimme some ideas, I have still not commmitted yet, let me know what is up?

Go to "THE LOFT" Party on <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">New Years</a> ,truely the SPA, Saci"friday's", Lotus Crowd.

Letme know on my personal email for more details

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

IM NOT TRYING TO PUT DOWN EXIT OR SF BUT IM CURIOUS AS TO WHO ON THIS BOARD GOES TO PLACES LIKE LOTUS,EUGENE,SPA,LIGHT,STUDIO 54,FLOAT,OR ANY PLACE LIKE THESE.

Are you still here? I thought your shit got tired about a month ago. Ask a different question than the one you've already asked 70 times (which, coincidentally, is the same as the number of posts you've made). Your question was decent last month, but you were a dick about asking it. Now you're still asking the same damn question and trying to come off like you're not some huge pretentious dipshit. Get a life...

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif ~~ cwm23.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

Honestly WHO CARES WHO GOES TO SPA,EUGENE'S,SACI, OR LOTUS ETC! If u wanna post a review fine...Greekstud are u takin a poll/concensus? Or mabye ur tryin to set up a meetup...HAHAHA

next wk u'll be posting "who goes to Etoille & Nativa"

I like most of these places & also live at Twilo so to each his own.

cwm9.gif

honestly who cares about twilo or sasha & digweed? and who cares about those gay glowsticks? i thought only teenyboppers cared about those things. to each his own right? if you dont like the post,theres one thing you can do. DONT REPLY!!!!!!!!! its that easy. who the hell cares whether its a poll or consensus. and i wont be mentioning nativa or etoille because those places arent really good. like you said,to each his own.

Hey Geekstud your a real prick huh..Now I know why I don't like telling people Im Greek because of Greeks like you. Because after meeting someone like you they all think were alike. You don't go clubbing to enjoy the music or the party you probably go somewhere to just say youve been there. You have these horrible posts all over this message board just trying to start beef with anyone you can. I never understood why someone would go to these places to put up these fake-facades trying to be somebody when you know you would have 10x more fun at Twilo or Vinyl on a friday night where the crowds are REAL clubgoerspartyseekers...Man I just met you and I don't like you...

Why don't you go jump off a bridge my man I know for a fact no one would miss you... cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

i would have more fun at vinyl or twilo? is that a joke? vinyl and twilo are shit holes. white trash go there. the only people that go there are little teeny bopper ravers. isnt there anything better you can do at a club than play with those retarded glowsticks. how old are you 12? do me a favor and stay at these warehouses you kids call clubs. because you dont belong in a real club. arent you ever going to grow up? this raver shit is soooooooo old and tired. im willing to bet that in ten years youll still be playing with those gay glowsticks and still going to twilo. its so pathetic.

stay at twilo and vinyl with all your fellow white trash.

i would have more fun at vinyl or twilo? is that a joke? vinyl and twilo are shit holes. white trash go there. the only people that go there are little teeny bopper ravers. isnt there anything better you can do at a club than play with those retarded glowsticks. how old are you 12? do me a favor and stay at these warehouses you kids call clubs. because you dont belong in a real club. arent you ever going to grow up? this raver shit is soooooooo old and tired. im willing to bet that in ten years youll still be playing with those gay glowsticks and still going to twilo. its so pathetic.

Sorry pal.....that "white trash" you refer to knows how to party and they're actually into the music they listen to in the clubs.......stay at Spa with your yuppy buddies.......

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

off the drama note thats about to go down. I gotta say that I am a "music lover" (shit I listen to anything techno from dusk till dawn), and before I misinterpret whats going down - I gotta say that a music lover can still have alot of fun at places like sf and exit, despite greekstuds and steroids with legs. Thats how I feel anyway,

as for Spa.....

btw: has anyone ever checked out Drinkland on 10th bet A and B, its pretty chill

I swear to God you deserve to be beat with a sugar cane..Like I said Id rather hang with REAL PARTY KIDS, than someone like you..Man Im 22 and been around the scene since I was almost 18 and to tell you the truth I hope Im around it for another 10 years. All the people I hang with are successful business people with good paying jobs so if they are "white Trash" then thats what I wanna be too. All these places your mentioning havent been around for the longest time....I cant remember how long Twilo and Vinyl have been around you know why.....because they play to the masses they give people what they want ...thats why they are in it for the long haul...Id take a night of D.T., P.V.D., or Carl Cox over that top 40 shit they play at these upscale social clubs that you go to any night...

F.Y.I. You can pick any of C.D.'s of the artist listed above at any record store...Go pick them up them youll c what they play at a REAL club...ASSHOLE

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR RETARDED MUSIC? ITS ALL BULLSHIT. I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCK THEY PLAY...IM NOT THERE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MUSIC UNLIKE YOU RETARDED TEENY BOPPERS. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE WHAT A CLUB LOOKS LIKE AND TWILO AND THESE CLUBS LOOK LIKE SHIT. ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO IS TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN SHIRT AND WAVE THOSE FUCKING GLOWSTICKS IN THE AIR. I SWEAR MOST OF YOU ARE FAGS ANYWAY. HALF THE PEOPLE IN THESE "CLUBS" ARE FUDGE PACKERS. THEY HAVE GOOD JOBS HUH? WHAT DO THEY MAKE LIKE $10.00/HR? RAVERS ARE PATHETIC LOSERS.