Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Nights

doga501

Is Jet still the place on Monday nights or Foundation Room better these days?? I'm getting married on 08.07.06 and looking for a good place to party after the reception! I'm getting married & staying at the Venetian but Tao is unfortunately closed. :cry: Any suggestions?

Is Jet still the place on Monday nights or Foundation Room better these days?? I'm getting married on 08.07.06 and looking for a good place to party after the reception! I'm getting married & staying at the Venetian but Tao is unfortunately closed. :cry: Any suggestions?

I think both spots are still excellent options, hard to say one is definitely better than the other. What do you want to do after your reception ends -- turn it up a notch and ROWYCO or would you rather hit up slick, upscale joint for a chill groove? Jet will give you a wild party in a modern club that's packed wall to wall. Foundation will give you a slightly more relaxed atmosphere in truly unique surroundings.

I'm still thinking of considering both of them. We may hit both places but I think we will hit Foundation Room first. I’ll probably be there very early around 11 and maybe after 2 will go to Jet. What do you guys think will this work out good?? Also thank you very much for all of your excellent responses. Would the music in Jet be similar to music Crobar. I’m a Crobar regular in NYC.

Thank You Again

In general, music in the house room at Jet is for the most part similar to the house you get at Crobar NYC... but of course that's ultimately dependent on the DJ. On Mondays, Jet often gets a national DJ for their house room, but they don't book a particular style. The headliners themselves are usually middle of the pack in terms of popularity; unless Tuesday is a holiday, you're not going to see the likes of Boris, Sanchez or Sasha playing a Monday night anywhere in Vegas.

Greenie thank you very much for the great info. I defiantly don’t expect to see Boris or Sanchez on a Monday night, besides their sets are usually 8 hrs long in NYC, I don't think I can go for that long anyway. I'm going to make plans for the Foundation Room first and see if we can make it to Jet later on!! Thanx Again Everyone!!

If you're willing to spend the bucks -- and hey, it's your wedding, right? -- when you've got a good group of friends together, it's hard to beat getting a table in the house room at Foundation. Great vibe and like I said, really unique decor and surroundings. And don't be tempted by the outside tables -- in my experience, while you're camped out there the view will be blocked by everyone else standing along the railing.

I think doing both is a great plan -- on Mondays, the line for Jet is huge when they open, but after 2 you won't have much trouble getting in. I haven't been there on Monday since MDW, but last few Mondays I've gone, the House room has had a solid crowd until well past 5.

Both venues are great. I can assist you with Jet. We have 3 rooms with 3 sounds and we are the newest club in Vegas. Monday nights are amazing...and we usually have a great Special Event lined up. We do have a huge line...because we are BUZY.....however..I can provide you with my number and pull you from the line!

Contact me for more information at zzandi@jetlv.com

Hope to see you at Jet!

I do have Miss Nine from Amsterdam booked for August 28th and Danny Howells for Monday, September 18th....

and a Special Event on Sunday of Labor Day..>Dubfire (Deep Dish)

Was at Foundationn this past Monday... we thought we'd go there first and then leave for Jet around 1:30-2:00, but the party took off just after 1 and we stayed all night. Kickass sounds from Sarah Fab and Keith Evan in the house room and a really awesome crowd and vibe.