Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish Dave would ban starscream from Bump forum

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he seems to be the only hateful negative person now..

we need to get rid of him for the good of the board

agreed... chocolate star cream is trolling, and looking to cause "problems"

a quick search (on his sn) would be proof of that...

I hate to say it but I may have to agree with GotLeche for once...I have never seen so much negativity surrounding the bump board as I have the past couple of weeks. I also think a big part of it is montbh who is not doing a good job of leading by example. The two of them should atleast not be allowed to post on "bump" and "..." anymore if not banned completely

I hate to say it but I may have to agree with GotLeche for once...I have never seen so much negativity surrounding the bump board as I have the past couple of weeks. I also think a big part of it is montbh who is not doing a good job of leading by example. The two of them should atleast not be allowed to post on "bump" and "..." anymore if not banned completely

:rofl: so full of shit Mike.

I agree with this.

and i start drama lol. figures the ones saying shit are the ones who say all the hate comments towards me.fuck off really you bunch of drama queens.im not going anywhere if i was i would have been already.on the other hand most of you morons should talk.get over it already!!!!

and i start drama lol. figures the ones saying shit are the ones who say all the hate comments towards me.fuck off really you bunch of drama queens.im not going anywhere if i was i would have been already.on the other hand most of you morons should talk.get over it already!!!!

"im not going anywhere if i was i would have been already." - would have been what? Starscream, how far did you go in school? 6th, maybe 7th grade?

I thought that you had me on ignore?

we all stopped instigating but you continue to spew hate in your threads..

you got issues

noname i take back my being ok with you.just by what you said right now shows me really how full of shit you are.you sure can dish it out but you can't take it.bunch of wussies and they called me a wuss.hahahahahaha.

we all stopped instigating but you continue to spew hate in your threads..

you got issues

please and you don't.yeah ok whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrr.you started this thread moron.look at your avatar the 2nd of 2?you love this shit.you love the drama.you love making people feel like shit.you can keep your hollow words cuz they do'nt work no more.

noname i take back my being ok with you.just by what you said right now shows me really how full of shit you are.you sure can dish it out but you can't take it.bunch of wussies and they called me a wuss.hahahahahaha.

No one called you a wuss, they called you a fag.

i don't know why i tried to make it sound better.hate all you want .does it feel good to say that mr macho?mr tuff guy on the internet?

I thought you were ignoring me?

Secondly, I was just stating fact, I don't think that makes me a tuff guy. They didn't call you a wuss, just wanted to make sure that you were clear on that.

I thought you were ignoring me?

Secondly, I was just stating fact, I don't think that makes me a tuff guy. They didn't call you a wuss, just wanted to make sure that you were clear on that.

i was ignoring you till i saw this thread.yeah im sure u just wanted to make it clear...your an idiot you did it to do it.tou're like ohh heres my chance to call him a fag again.tired .

i was ignoring you till i saw this thread.yeah im sure u just wanted to make it clear...your an idiot you did it to do it.tou're like ohh heres my chance to call him a fag again.tired .

It's ok if you couldn't figure it out, just ask for help and someone will help you...

Can someone please teach mr sensitive how to use the ignore feature?

It's ok if you couldn't figure it out, just ask for help and someone will help you...

Can someone please teach mr sensitive how to use the ignore feature?

im sorry you did'nt understand .I ALREADY KNOW HOW!!!

This message is hidden because jimk29 is on your ignore list