Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Andrea Yates - not guilty? WTF!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you are talking about a difference of a few minutes... filling a bathtub takes probably just as long as it does to go find the gun hiding under her bed in a little lockbox.. what are you arguing over... 2 minutes, most???

A difference of a few minutes? Tell you what old time, block your drain and see how long it takes to fill up your bath. Then walk to your mattress and see how long that takes... a lore more than a 2 minute difference.

and just to play devil's advocate... what if the bathtub was already filled and she got this crazy vision while she was bathing 2 children??

That's irrelevant because that wasn't the case.

I want maximum return for my tax dollar, lets not take care of her on my dime either.

It costs more to put someone to death than it does to jail them for life... due to the cost of all of the appeals and what not.

...i think insanity and the whole get to stay in a mental hospital thing should be used ONLY WHEN THE PERSON IS SO FAR GONE THEY WILL NOT RESPOND TO PUNISHMENT......solitary etc......if someone is so insane this wouldn't phase them.....she was weeping ...she is human and responsive.......

..i understand the need for rules and regs....but man ..when it comes to children i think all that should be thrown out...unrealistic i know.....but if i had my way .....she would be dunked under water everyday and brought to the nano second before death ..only to be pulled out back to life ....every fucking day ..........drowning has to be the most horrible way to die....

if she in fact had post partum depression, why have 5 kids to begin with?? or why not seek treatment after kid 1 or 2...?????

i agree, 1 or 2 kids is hard enuff to handle, especially with daddy working all day. but 5???

i dont understand the desire of some couples to have so many kids so early into a marriage. i got married to be with my wife as much as i can, and to spend as much time alone as we can. i'm not ready to share the precious time and love that i have for my wife with anyone else yet. of course i am not like everyone else, but yates probably got pregnant right after getting married, and probably never had a chance to enjoy being married, i dont know, i dont know all the facts. next thing she knows, she has 5 kids, and all of her free time is spent raising kids. does anyone realize how daunting of a task this is?

my wife and i have talked about starting a family in sept. of 07. we still have places we want to travel to together, have sex all over our house without having to stop to entertain someone else. we want the honeymoon to last as long as possible. when we are ready for a family, we will know the time. i think yates never got to enjoy her honeymoon, and the task of raising 5 kids became to overwhelming for her. done.....

i agree, 1 or 2 kids is hard enuff to handle, especially with daddy working all day. but 5???

i dont understand the desire of some couples to have so many kids so early into a marriage. i got married to be with my wife as much as i can, and to spend as much time alone as we can. i'm not ready to share the precious time and love that i have for my wife with anyone else yet. of course i am not like everyone else, but yates probably got pregnant right after getting married, and probably never had a chance to enjoy being married, i dont know, i dont know all the facts. next thing she knows, she has 5 kids, and all of her free time is spent raising kids. does anyone realize how daunting of a task this is?

my wife and i have talked about starting a family in sept. of 07. we still have places we want to travel to together, have sex all over our house without having to stop to entertain someone else. we want the honeymoon to last as long as possible. when we are ready for a family, we will know the time. i think yates never got to enjoy her honeymoon, and the task of raising 5 kids became to overwhelming for her. done.....

i agree...about the yates part...not your having sex all over the house...lol...

i agree...about the yates part...not your having sex all over the house...lol...

lol, ok ok

trust me, when i first heard about this incident, i wanted to string her up to. but the facts in every case need to be heard to the fullest exent.

did you hear what game the pests came up with for when they do the traveling virus show?

no...did they talk about it today? if so i will hear the replay later...

are you going to it when its in WORSESTER (that my vos voice) im going to the pnc center for it...

I dont think so.. Only would like to see patrice and maybe vos on that line up.. others are ehhh..

bob sagat is gonna rule and we get otto and george...

did you see my post where i spoke about hanging out at steve c's house for 2 days...

bob sagat is gonna rule and we get otto and george...

did you see my post where i spoke about hanging out at steve c's house for 2 days...

Sagat lol .. I am actually curious to hear him..

yeah lol

Bob Saget

Jim Norton

Bob Kelly

Bill Burr

Patrice Oneal

Rich Vos

Tracy Morgan

Ralphie May

actually would like to see that line up ... I take it back.. and add fuck going to worcester to my excuse

Sagat lol .. I am actually curious to hear him..

yeah lol

Bob Saget

Jim Norton

Bob Kelly

Bill Burr

Patrice Oneal

Rich Vos

Tracy Morgan

Ralphie May

actually would like to see that line up ... I take it back.. and add fuck going to worcester to my excuse

they are going to have an O&A petting zoo...pat from moonakie and stalker patty among the zoo creatures...lol...

A lot more than you think.

that really cant be true... bc if you knew even the slightest bit about how one of their minds work, you would know they have no reasoning..

and how come i askd a question repeatedly but noone answered it??

What would you guys think if you had a problem with sleepwalking? A serious problem with sleepwalking and one night you had a sleepwalking episode and you unknowingly shot one of your friends... or got in your car and ran over a few people?? I bet you guys would be singing a different tune...

back to the topic :shaky: ...

even if she had gotten life in prison, she would've been killed by the other inmates so fast it would've made people's heads spin.

What do you think they would use to kill her? My guess is a toothbrush.. What do you think weyes?

...What would you guys think if you had a problem with sleepwalking? A serious problem with sleepwalking and one night you had a sleepwalking episode and you unknowingly shot one of your friends... or got in your car and ran over a few people?? I bet you guys would be singing a different tune...
i sleepwalked 3 times in my life, but the furthest i got was my bathroom. it was 'cause i was taking ambien. i stopped taking it, but not just 'cause of the sleepwalking; it always made me hallucinate if i didn't fall asleep first. i really am surprised that shit is still legal 4.gif .

but i don't think she was having an episode like that at all. i think no one answered your question 'cause they figured it was rhetorical, as they made it clear that they didn't agree with the rest of what you were saying. if people here don't think she was having a psychotic episode and think she was committing murder, they obviously don't think she was sleepwalking or anything like that.