Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ramdom Stress / Venting / Blow off some steam thread

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrrr

Im supposed to be doing a tour at 1pm today and the fucking fatasses just called me from the airport and told me they were soooo caught up with breakfast at a restaurant that they missed their flight.

Now they wont be here till like 3pm which means I'm going to have to stay at work late now.

Hello? Get your priorities straight dickface. You can Stuff Your Face on the plane.

:splat:

grrrr

Im supposed to be doing a tour at 1pm today and the fucking fatasses just called me from the airport and told me they were soooo caught up with breakfast at a restaurant that they missed their flight.

Now they wont be here till like 3pm which means I'm going to have to stay at work late now.

Hello? Get your priorities straight dickface. You can Stuff Your Face on the plane.

:splat:

:peeright:the fatasses

What did Haze do this time? Seems like he's always fucking up....

:laugh: :laugh:

she hook it up with her sister yet?

oh between u and me.....if she does hook u up....when u fuck it all up (which u will) ...do u mind if i take her out for a nice fish dinner? i dont want shit to be weird between me and u like with koesturd and irina

my asshole co-worker doesn't want my computer fixed so that i can sign in as me (i need to do that to save ANYTHING), because if i can, the computer won't print. there are literally more than 20 computers in this lab that can, so wtf :mad3: ?????? and who is he to tell me what i can or cannot have? the it guy downstairs won't let me do it, 'cause he doesn't seem to know that my co-worker does NOT outrank me. i have to wait till my boss comes back tomorrow.

this is bullshit :flame::frust: !!!