Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paper Clips

kaydup

Guest onisakura

Im neurotic about my clips. I went to the container store and bought these four stacking plastic bins one each for small binder clips, medium binder clips, small paper clips and big paper clips.

I really really hate it when people put a paper clip that is way too small.....use a fuckin binder clip! We only have tons laying around everywhere. Why you gotta be stingy and shit?

i was referring to the second half of his reponse..the "magnetic" thing..

i figured he meant binder clips..

geez, excuse me for not being able to decode his winstrolabulary

Oh now your just reaching. What I was refering to was my old thread on how I hate the magnetic holder thingy I have on my desk.. Is that ok or should I write it in unibrowolabulary?

I enjoy the ones that are rigid and not smooth, they assist my paper work that much better.

However I do still hate my magnetic holder thingy and refuse to use it...

enjoy

hahahah I have seriously been contimplating making another "paper clip" thread for the last 2 months but I didn't want to disrespect you from the last one you made....holy fuck every time I try and shake a few from my little paper clip holder I have, I want to punch myself in the head and think about your old thread :banghead: