Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GotMilk do you have a job?

montbh

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait to fight you

do you wanna meet him in the school parking lot a 3 o'clock too?what a fuckin child you are.BTw i saw your pic,maybe eat a few sandwitches first work out a bit too before you think about fighting anyone including me tuff guy!!!!

do you wanna meet him in the school parking lot a 3 o'clock too?what a fuckin child you are.BTw i saw your pic,maybe eat a few sandwitches first work out a bit too before you think about fighting anyone including me tuff guy!!!!

lmao...goatmilk?, although very eurotrashy...is def not skinny...

Starscream, that phrase is an "inside" joke between members of the board. That was not a serious threat in any way. I have too many responsibilities to resort to childish games on a messageboard. Unfortunately your hate clouds your better judgement.

Next time please understand the situation before commenting on it.

Peace not War!

XOXO

Starscream, that phrase is an "inside" joke between members of the board. That was not a serious threat in any way. I have too many responsibilities to resort to childish games on a messageboard. Unfortunately your hate clouds your better judgement.

Next time please understand the situation before commenting on it.

Peace not War!

XOXO

ohh your such a fuckin twit and a bad LIAR!!!!!!!