Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: haze & sugar

weyes

should haze & sugar get married, or what???  

14 members have voted

1. 1. should haze & sugar get married, or what???

• yes! they're so frikkin' cute together, i can't stand it!
    • yes! they should think about all the presents they'll get...
    • i'm an evil person who doesn't believe in love.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sorry weyes but this might be your weirdest thread yet...why would you put someone's personal life out there like this? do you know Haze and Sugar besides from their post? how quickly you forgot how much drama you caused the other day by saying Sugar looked like that butt-ugly chick you posted a picture of yet now you are going to put the two of them on the spot?...

I just hope this doesn't turn in to another "Mark & Kim" thread.....

why you trying to start drama with weyes? this is a cute thread and both sug and haze have responded in a postive manner..

quit trying to bring it down NMN! ;)

well im not that chick

you say that now

wait till you´re both 45+ and he´ll get himself a younger one.

you´ll be left with next to no market value, cause as a woman, your market value dramatically decreases and his only increases with age. probably you´ll endure a year or so with him openly cheating on you, cause after all, what are you gonna do about it... its not like you can find another relationship like that again save another guy, cause guys your age that are still single are single for a reason...

some time after he starts making rounds you´ll officially break up cause you cant take the hurt any more. the lawyers come into play cause after all, what other option do you have?

a marriage contract is (in a society where men still usually earn a considerable amount more than women) IMO nothing more than putting a price on the woman´s youth. "i am investing my main sexual capital, my youth and beauty, in you, this is the price you have to pay".

it makes sense for the woman too. for the male of course, not. there´s like not one good reason to take that legal burdon. for the party? come on now...

if you want to assure your partner is financially well off in case you split up that´s a nice gesture but let´s please not call it anything else

IMO you can love a woman without putting what you have in a box. it may last just a night, a month or even forever, who knows. it has to be "i loved seeing you today, i´d love to see you again tomorrow", every day anew

im a strong believer in the observer effect, that states as you observe something you essentially change it.

relationship talk, "where is this going", "are we gonna be exclusive", "when are we gonna marry" etc... is gonna put everything you have in a box and restrict what could have happened if it had been left to flow free... relationship talk can´t work in the first place cause your box will with certainly look different and have different dimensions than mine, even though we might use very similar words to describe it, while exactly this is something you can hardly describe with words.

to get married is like the ultimate box... and thats why most marriages dont work out IMO

no need to get "married"...why do you need a piece of paper and a ring to show your love for your woman??? just be there for her and she for you and that is all you need...
did you see this post of mine?:
...none if it really matters, though; the point is that you know that you're staying together. marriage is just a piece of paper! that's why you should use it as an excuse to have a great party and get presents :aright: !
i had two friends who got married as an excuse to throw a 3-day rager party_2.gif . people came from across the country, some peeps camped out... the happy couple was a little hungover on their wedding day, but it was the most fun anyone there ever had at a wedding :spin2: .

no need to get "married"...why do you need a piece of paper and a ring to show your love for your woman??? just be there for her and she for you and that is all you need...

Or you can just promise not to cum in her mouth.........................., I think thats easier.

did you see this post of mine?:

i had two friends who got married as an excuse to throw a 3-day rager party_2.gif . people came from across the country, some peeps camped out... the happy couple was a little hungover on their wedding day, but it was the most fun anyone there ever had at a wedding :spin2: .

lol...no i didnt...some of the post on here were too long for me to read this late at night...but i agree with ya...