Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Should Illiterate People be Allowed to Post?

lalate

By the looks of it your getting as riled up as me buttercup. Now go in the corner and have a time out.here i'll even give you you're binky.

id say all 3 or no let's not forget ignorant!!and as far as your post those were your word's not mine boy wonder. i guess that was'nt his pic than.never know whos telling the truth.

Hey how bout you even THINK for a second?oh that's right you can't. I did'nt start the fire it was birning way before i got here...

im just the only one that has enough ball's to stand up to you. don't relieze without us Club Life would seize to exsist.

Should Illiterate People be Allowed to Post?

no. and retards shouldnt be allowed to get married or reproduce. they should all be given vasectomies...

old ppl shouldnt be able to drive...

and kids should not be allowed in theatres, restaurants, and anywhere else where cell phone isnt but a loud screaming whiney fuck is...

...there was more than one child under 6 at clerks 2 when i went......um ...get a babysitter or dont fucking see a movie where every other word is pussy and debates about ass to mouth are made........horrible parents...

no. and retards shouldnt be allowed to get married or reproduce. they should all be given vasectomies...

when i was 13, our school was to give speeches at an "unesco" event ("we make the world better" organization). me and some other guy made a speech about how we should chemically sterilize at least 3/4 of africa and put some serious $$ into the survival and eductation of the children that actually will get born, as an attempt to end the countries poverty

needless to say, our teacher was in shock about our proposal and we only were allowed to have a speech about birth control and such... fucking weak minded left wing idiots. you wanted solutions i came up with better ones with 13 than you come up today

when i was 13, our school was to give speeches at an "unesco" event ("we make the world better" organization). me and some other guy made a speech about how we should chemically sterilize at least 3/4 of africa and put some serious $$ into the survival and eductation of the children that actually will get born, as an attempt to end the countries poverty

needless to say, our teacher was in shock about our proposal and we only were allowed to have a speech about birth control and such... fucking weak minded left wing idiots. you wanted solutions i came up with better ones with 13 than you come up today

i am in 100% agreeance with you...

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/306925-thirty-five-cents-day.html?highlight=cents

its a net negative experience trying to do anything else... its a waste of time, money and effort continuing to do what we do...

...we should prob steralize stupid people too.....it's a safe bet they will be a burden to society .....nip it in the butt!

no because we need them to do jobs that intelligent ppl will not do. or can be used more productively... imo.

i mean if we killed them, who would sit here on the net with 50k posts wasting time and slightly entertaining ppl?

...there was more than one child under 6 at clerks 2 when i went......um ...get a babysitter or dont fucking see a movie where every other word is pussy and debates about ass to mouth are made........horrible parents...
there were 2 kids under 6 in front of me when i went to see pulp fiction, and that's a movie that those parents KNEW was incredibly inappropriate for children. but don't get me started on horrible parenting, misk; parents don't give a shit anymore. they let their kids do whatever they want and more. we were brought up with a sense of respect for others; these kids only care about themselves.

..i cant imagine bringing a child to see a kevin smith movie....u know damn well what the movie is about if u are going to see one of his films...i wanted to throw my shoe at them.....
that's true, misk, but pulp fiction??????? heroin overdose and drug use in general, killings, violence and blood in general, rape; it really doesn't get worse than that. it's surprising that movie didn't get an nc-17 rating; i'm not a fan of censorship and other people telling parents what they can and cannot do, but that rating would've kept those morons from bringing their under-6-year-olds to that movie.

as for clerks 2, the morons in your theater would just have to be less stupid or less cheap; that movie couldn't come close to an nc-17 rating, so they'd either have to get the inappropriateness through their thick skulls or hire a babysitter.

.....i wasnt arguing the fact clerks was worse than pulp fiction lol...i was just saying i still cant believe that i saw children in a movie with a dialogue containing the words...pussy troll...porch monkey ..cock stain.....and discussions on ass to mouth etiquette....

..pulp fiction is another ridiculous movie for a child of course.....any trashbag can have children unfortunately..

.....i wasnt arguing the fact clerks was worse than pulp fiction lol...i was just saying i still cant believe that i saw children in a movie with a dialogue containing the words...pussy troll...porch monkey ..cock stain.....and discussions on ass to mouth etiquette....

..pulp fiction is another ridiculous movie for a child of course.....any trashbag can have children unfortunately..

o, no, misk - i wasn't trying to argue, either. yes, clerks 2 is also ridiculous.

and seriously, don't these people even have one family member who can watch the kids for a few hours? you don't have to pay family, so the $ aspect is taken care of, and, at night, it's mostly just watching over them as they sleep.