Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Erick Morillo @ Tao - Sunday Night of Labor Day - September 3rd

danswat79

Yes..yes Don't Be Fooled By Great Line Ups People.....

At Jet We Will Have The Amzing Sound And Lighting In The Main Room To Go Along With The Talent...if Ya Missed The First Show With Sharam..ask A Friend About It!

I Have Worked At All The House Clubs..been To All The Parties...and The Main Room At Jet With House Blewwwwww My Mind!!!!...wowowowowowowowowoow!!!!

I Promise U A Night You Will Never Forget!

Y'all....

I saw Sharam over Memorial Day Weekend in the Main Room at Jet.

I've been clubbing in Vegas for over 10 years....There was nothing...and I mean nothing.... that has torn up their sound system like that...."so far"..

As far as I know the Sound System at Avalon in LA is the only place I've heard rock louder than Sharam that night....It was insane...

If you like Electronic Music....there is no better Venue than Jet in the main room with talent like Dubfire "making it happen"....

C U There!

Jay C

Any suggestions on what time to arrive to Tao to see Morillo without a problem? Advanced tickets? Get there early---ill be there with mostly dudes for a bachelor party, looks like we'll have to grease the door guys

Unless you want to get in line at 8:30pm (or earlier), without a doubt you should work with an independent host to get you in.

Sunday of LDW will be absolutely insane at every single club in town. Double that for a top spot like Tao. Then triple that for a headliner like Morillo. Quadruple that for the fact that Tao never books anyone like this for their main room.

Trust me on this. Over MDW all of the major clubs had their lines starting as early as 8pm. On Saturday, we hung out in the Seahorse lounge and laughed at the madness that was the front of Pure: 3,000 people in various lines and corrals all waiting to get in. so much so that the Caesar's staff had to hastily move a few banks of slot machines. And that was at 9pm. On Sunday I personally witnessed a pair of well-dressed, well-mannered, decent-looking guys offer $200 to the door at Body English, only to be pointed towards the back of the line. Later that night Empire was charging $100 simply as a cover charge for Tiesto. And I heard stories about the money being flashed in vain at the door to Jet that same night.

if you are willing to wait until 1230 or so, you should be able to walk right into Jet with no real wait.

I was there the nite of Sharam and even though we were on the guest list and could have walked in with no wait at anytime, we didn't bother going in until 1230 as we knew Sharam wasn't starting until 1ish and the people we were meeting weren't there yet either. the gen admin line was pretty short then and no real wait. 2 hours makes all the difference at Jet at the door (1030 vs 1230).

having said that, I totally agree that Tao and Pure stay crazy busy the whole nite at the door.

What clubs will be good that have a house room? Thanks again people

Fri/Sat nights, primarily hip-hop/mash clubs with house rooms you have Jet, Pure, Tao, Body English and Tangerine, all with hip-hop/mash in one or two rooms and house in another room (or deck, in the case of Pure and Tangerine).

On Sunday night for LDW only house takes over the main room at Jet and Tao, with side rooms playing hip-hop/mash.

Fri/Sat/Sun for primarily electronic you have ICE and Late Night Empire, house in their main rooms and hip-hop/mash in their lounges.

Rubber will be once again hosting Pimp 'N Ho on Saturday night. This year it's at the Orleans Arena with Glaude and Acosta, among others. Two years ago they had a hip-hop lounge set up, but this year's flyer isn't clear on what they'll have in the lounge. (and I didn't go last year).

Rain has Tiesto lined up for Saturday night, but they don't have any side rooms.

For late night in addition to Empire there's also Drai's and Seamless, but they're 100% house.

If you're still in town on Monday night, then you can do either Foundation Room (3 rooms, house, hip-hop and 80s) or Jet.

Perfect reply man....thanks to all who helped....Even though im not THAT big a fan of tiesto, he does put on a great show---maybe ill try rain around 7pm lol!! Thanks a million vegas people!! Cu all LDW...Anyone who knows the scene and can help out a few jersey boys KIT or PM me

-thanx

Perfect reply man....thanks to all who helped....Even though im not THAT big a fan of tiesto, he does put on a great show---maybe ill try rain around 7pm lol!! Thanks a million vegas people!! Cu all LDW...Anyone who knows the scene and can help out a few jersey boys KIT or PM me

-thanx

Eddie Halliwell is at ICE that Sunday. If you wanna see a great technical DJ who is also very diverse when it comes to a track selection.

Check him out

Do one thing before you choose where to go...Ask people that went and saw Sharam (Deep Dish)..in the main room at Jet...on Memorial Day weekend what they thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....One of the best shows I ever saw in Vegas...the only thing that beat it....was Tiesto/Deep Dish at Ice..Last Memoiral Day weekend!

Labor Day will be the same...!!!

Eddie Halliwell is at ICE that Sunday. If you wanna see a great technical DJ who is also very diverse when it comes to a track selection.

Check him out

he is one of, if not THE most amazing djs on the planet. you cannot go wrong going to see eddie anywhere anytime. this kid rocks the f*ck out of it!!!