Clubplanet Nightlife Community

varitek out, yanks get abreu

red sox fans when u miss the playoffs please dont cry to me that its because of all your injuries (most recently varitek) when everyone wrote off the yankees in june i was saying baseball is a marathon not a sprint. there are alot of games to be played, anyone can get hurt, get hot, or fall into a bad slump. fuck, the blue jays could win the al east but you dont hear anyone talking bout them. im not saying the red sox will miss the playoffs just yet, but if they do, well YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES, like u tell us yankee fans.

i know all of you are sweating, because TRUE yankee fans never lose faith but you red sox fans, well i know you guys are real worried right now, karma motherfuckers

(most recently varitek) when everyone wrote off the yankees in june i was saying baseball is a marathon not a sprint. there are alot of games to be played, anyone can get hurt, get hot, or fall into a bad slump. fuck, the blue jays could win the al east but you dont hear anyone talking bout them. im not saying the red sox will miss the playoffs just yet, but if they do, well YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES, like u tell us yankee fans.

i know all of you are sweating, because TRUE yankee fans never lose faith but you red sox fans, well i know you guys are real worried right now, karma motherfuckers

red sox fans when u miss the playoffs please dont cry to me that its because of all your injuries

im not saying the red sox will miss the playoffs

Anyway, injuries suck but it is part of the game, but with a 130 million dollar payroll we should be fine.

red sox fans when u miss the playoffs please dont cry to me that its because of all your injuries

Anyway, injuries suck but it is part of the game, but with a 130 million dollar payroll we should be fine.

you can change "world champs" from your title...

There was a time when that type of post from a Yankee fan triggered a more harsh response from you. I'm disappointed.

What happened to the days of the NY v. BOS rivalry/hate threads?

It's funny how it's now mostly NYY v. NYM.

It's gonna be freakin silly in here if there's another subway series this year.

There was a time when that type of post from a Yankee fan triggered a more harsh response from you. I'm disappointed.

before i fall asleep every night i pray for 2 things....a subway series this year and that jp overdoses on tina

Its not even worth it. I think it is because we have not played you since april or someshit like that. We still have like 50 games left and the yanks taking the lead is part of the plan. Now you can not block any of our waiver deals. lol

Its not even worth it. I think it is because we have not played you since april or someshit like that. We still have like 50 games left and the yanks taking the lead is part of the plan. Now you can not block any of our waiver deals. lol

like the time when the Yanqueefs picked up Jose Canseco just so the Red Sox wouldnt?