Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sociology question

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, sorry to bore everyone but i have this topic i have to write about and it has to do with poverty in the US. i have to write if i had the power to change poverty what would i do and why i came up with some stuff but i need more ideas , please help

what is siciology?

something tells me this thread will have nothing to do with helping me, i basically just set myself up to get fucked with, ( sigh ) but after u guys are done can u help me please???

damn, after you managed to spell sociology wrong im REALLY interested what ideas you came up with to solve the issue of poverty :laugh:

hey, sorry to bore everyone but i have this topic i have to write about and it has to do with poverty in the US. i have to write if i had the power to change poverty what would i do and why i came up with some stuff but i need more ideas , please help

thats easy...send em back to africa...problem solved...

Especially with this douche running the country.

cowboy_bush.jpg

well which would you rather have (and i am in no way saying bush is part of this)...a country with no poverty or a country that can defend itself and pretty much always win a war??? if we took away the funding for our military and weapons we would cease to be the only worlds powerhouse and then we would be open to more attack...for now i am pretty happy to know we have to worry alittle but not like they do in other countries...

well which would you rather have (and i am in no way saying bush is part of this)...a country with no poverty or a country that can defend itself and pretty much always win a war??? if we took away the funding for our military and weapons we would cease to be the only worlds powerhouse and then we would be open to more attack...for now i am pretty happy to know we have to worry alittle but not like they do in other countries...

Yea, defense is great, when we have a reason. I'm talking about the billions we're spending in Iraq.

Yea, defense is great, when we have a reason. I'm talking about the billions we're spending in Iraq.

but this is also something that is public...imagine the things we never hear or know about...im sure we spent more in other places other than iraq...

we fucked up the last time we were there cause we didnt see it completly through and saddam was still left in power...now we have removed him and you know this president will not allow us to leave until there is peace there (since his father didnt do the job right the first time)...were damned it we do and damned if we dont...

How about stop spending billions on a bullshit war and invest that money into OUR country?

why do today, what you can put off for tomorrow...

but that is always the claim, invest into this that the other thing... how does everyone else make it? everyones waiting for the handout... its starts from childhood, with the sharing... share share share, share with this person share with that person... fuck off... sharing is the social form of welfare... if you dont have it do something to get it... dont count on the kindness of strangers... instead putting their hands out they should put their hands in... and get crackin... "GOD helps those who help themselves"

but this isnt really what i meant by my initial post...

even we invested into low income communities, or even gave them money they wouldnt know what to do with it... one example: katrina cards... (just one example) its psychology that keeps ppl poor...

in any ghetto, regardless of race, religion etc.

..why dont we stop adopting little chinese babies and start taking in the american children living on the street....maybe then their incompetent drug addict parents can manage to feed and shelter at least themselves......if not it's one burden on society instead of a whole family ........

..there would have to be some clause protecting the adopting families against the biological parent from trying to take the kid back...i understand thats the reason behind a lot of people going out of the country ...less chance of that drama..

what about those thirty five cents a day children??? if these ppl dont have food, how do they have energy to have sex? more importantly if you dont have any food for yourself what makes you think adding one more person into your village will help? one more mouth to feed equals less for the ones already there... how come we dont just send condoms along with the food??? or better yet, raise it to a buck a day, and send a doctor in there with the food and condoms, and castrate the men and tie tubes...