Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reasons We Don't Like monbth

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can post as many :rofl: and :laugh: as you want and deny it till the end..but it kills you that no one likes you here on your precious CP

lol

Ante...A group of 14 people who dislike me dont make up for the "whole" site.

Quite frankly, I think I bother you alot more than any of you bother me.

Ante...A group of 14 people who dislike me dont make up for the "whole" site...
you're only judging by who's vocal about it.

i don't "hate" anyone or anything, but i really dislike people who do, and you certainly seem to enjoy bringing bad vibes and drama to a community that tries its best to be positive and have fun most of the time. you don't contribute anything but negativity and you only start arguments; i've never seen you do anything else, so why are you here?

i'm simply suggesting that you post somewhere where you actually have something to talk about, instead of just insulting and baiting people for your own amusement.

i don't "hate" anyone or anything, but i really dislike people who do, and you certainly seem to enjoy bringing bad vibes and drama to a community that tries its best to be positive and have fun most of the time. you don't contribute anything but negativity and you only start arguments; i've never seen you do anything else, so why are you here?

i'm simply suggesting that you post somewhere where you actually have something to talk about, instead of just insulting and baiting people for your own amusement.

:bowdown:

racist-legos-owned.jpg

i take back everything bad I may have ever said about you. after reading this post I would gladly allow you to suck on my cock

:clap2: